Post-Game Talk: Jets can't break Glass - 2:1 Hawks

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
Cant be mad, great effort towards the end. Sure i could hope they could have put it together better in the first 2 periods with more effort but oh well. Perrault is a true warrior.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Thought we'd score... like we did in the past
Soon found out we couldn't beat Glass
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.rapgenius.com%2Fe4bf6fef976e5006ddf76b3822bc5440.1000x1000x1.jpg

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Jets are a much better team but Hawks played 50 minutes of desperate hockey and Jets couldn't even muster 5. Can't wait for talent to take over, need to take control.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Frustrating game, beaten by a 33 rookie goalie from the khl......

1st star - Hawks goal post

2nd star - Hawks goalie

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Liked the effort at the end , JETS wanted to win it badly.

Hope Laine gets his confidence up like that more often. He did those magic more times in his rookie year , less this year.

Can't win them all.

I'd take us losing all the games to the HAwks and stay in 1st place rather than 3 years ago when we owed the hawks and missed the playoff :)

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Helle was the difference. He let in a soft goal and we lost. Helle is a difference maker and I can put up with these lose if we can still make playoffs we will make noise.

Reactions: Flair Hay

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Laine's goal was so filthy nice, an old-fashioned bar down. With a bit of luck he could have had a couple in that last period. Wheels was missing some puck luck too.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The Hawks aren't that great. Had we had a bit more luck and Chef and Lowry we trounce them tonight even while playing a meh game.

Hell letting in that soft goal was the difference

JoMo and Trouba had a very solid all around game against Kane. No complaints from me.

Kulikov and Myers had an off game.

Toby had another nice game but I thought Buff was really off with the puck on the PP and in the offensive zone, he was ok defensively.

CWL. Laine played well, set up a couple of grade A chances and had a few himself. He was also ok Defensivley. Connor and Wheeler both had off games.

EPL These guys played a nice game and had a number of chances. Ehlers does try to do a tad too much at times.

CMA - Mathias couldn't keep up tonight, Copp and Armia where fine.

RHD - I thought Dano played well but for some reason didn't get moved up. Roslovic played hard but in games like this you can see that he still has much to learn.

Not a bad game but could have been better.

Reactions: ulf and adammlis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->