Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Wild 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Crap! I just got home from visiting family, and I restarted the game from the beginning, so I'm behind. And like a total moron I go to HFJets and see the final score. Well, this will be an unclenched viewing of the 3rd period.

Jets are playing well. f***ing gawd damn Nino, if there is a single thing to point to as a change of culture for the Jets, it's either him, or Lowry as captain.

But I just came here after watching the 2nd period intermission interview with Schmitty. I know he's a big heavy contract for an older guy, which makes him sometimes maligned by us asshole fans who all think we're moneypuck maestros, but man do I just really like him as a human. Really happy for his recent success and uptick in his game.

GJG

Nino and Schmitt probably doing an excellent job at keeping the room loose.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Kyle Connor was seen today or yesterday "skating" in a yellow non contact jersey. Good news, and usually that means we may see him in 2 weeks in the ice for the Jets.

Just heard this on the CJOB post game show. That's fantastic, and such great news.
They asked Bowness about it and he said still 6 to 8 week window but him skating is always good.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
But I just came here after watching the 2nd period intermission interview with Schmitty. I know he's a big heavy contract for an older guy, which makes him sometimes maligned by us asshole fans who all think we're moneypuck maestros, but man do I just really like him as a human. Really happy for his recent success and uptick in his game.

GJG
Like Ken Wiebe said people don't hate Schmidt ... they hate the contract.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Draisaitl gave Copp 7 or so straight of them in the Oilers/Jets series and even that many just got a yawn from the refs.

Surprised that's all Dillon did after that blatant interference.
Seriously nobody crosschecks/slashes more than Draisaitl ... its amazing how many he gets away with in a game.

Helle is unreal. And ppl on this board wanted to rebuild. When you have this goalie in net you go for it as much as you can.
You can put the rebuilders to bed ... they are stuffed from eating crow.:D

None

Feb 22, 2012
Fun game, if I remember after my family Christmas party (other side of the family this time), may I DM you later with a tech question ?

Go for it, that's probably the best route for me to see it and respond.

And yeah, I just missed a bit of the second period but otherwise saw it all. Just no time to post during the game :laugh:

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
Hey we Won
I give this game 4/5 Meatheads
85f65-P481533_1-184.jpg
85f65-P481533_1-184.jpg
85f65-P481533_1-184.jpg
85f65-P481533_1-184.jpg

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Ehlers better play with eyes in the back of his head tomorrow. Im sure Fartman will be looking to take out the smallest guy on the ice with a cheap shot in retaliation for Kaprizov being hurt.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
So I never watch the boneheads on SN on Saturday but I made an exception tonight after a afternoon game by a Canadian team. I'm watching to see when/ if they mention the game earlier this afternoon by a Canadian team. No surprise it's Leafs for the first 8 then shilling for a betting site then back to Leafs and then a Briand'Amour interview. Now we move on to the Canadians and some more Canadiens and a Maurice interview. 18 minutes in an apparently the Jets didn't play this afternoon, Sarah Nurse after the break maybe she knows that a Canadian team played this afternoon. We are back more drivel from McLean and Nurse has joined the set they all seem happy as they are going to talk women's hockey blah blah blah blah. 25 minutes in the Jets game must of been a dream but I find it sad that on a coast to coast broadcast in Canada that they would fail to mention the game that happened this afternoon by a Canadian team. Nice set though big picture I'm glad I never watch these idiots. SN sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad