Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Wild 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Good win.

Second pp unit looked better then the first again and imo should get more minutes.

If Cole keeps playing like he has the last two games he'll start putting up points in bunches. Really starting to control play in the offensive end and create/get lots of chances.
I don't agree with this, 1st unit had a couple of missed tap ins

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Thanks Mac!

Fixed it for you and the others who may not be aware I'm female. :nod::laugh:
Sorry about that @flyingkiwi, I usually never use him/her when referring to fellow HFJets posters....

giphy (5).gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Yup the 1st PP just missed 2 goals, the PP was definitely better than it has been lately.
Agreed. Hopefully one goes for them soon and they go on a bit of a tear. Much better movement from the PP today which will serve them well going forward.

Reactions: Jets 31

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Crap! I just got home from visiting family, and I restarted the game from the beginning, so I'm behind. And like a total moron I go to HFJets and see the final score. Well, this will be an unclenched viewing of the 3rd period.

Jets are playing well. f***ing gawd damn Nino, if there is a single thing to point to as a change of culture for the Jets, it's either him, or Lowry as captain.

But I just came here after watching the 2nd period intermission interview with Schmitty. I know he's a big heavy contract for an older guy, which makes him sometimes maligned by us asshole fans who all think we're moneypuck maestros, but man do I just really like him as a human. Really happy for his recent success and uptick in his game.

GJG

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Crap! I just got home from visiting family, and I restarted the game from the beginning, so I'm behind. And like a total moron I go to HFJets and see the final score. Well, this will be an unclenched viewing of the 3rd period.

Jets are playing well. f***ing gawd damn Nino, if there is a single thing to point to as a change of culture for the Jets, it's either him, or Lowry as captain.

But I just came here after watching the 2nd period intermission interview with Schmitty. I know he's a big heavy contract for an older guy, which makes him sometimes maligned by us asshole fans who all think we're moneypuck maestros, but man do I just really like him as a human. Really happy for his recent success and uptick in his game.

GJG
I'm pretty sure his team mates agree with you.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB

GJG
He has had his ups and downs this year mostly up lately but he just seems like a good person

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Maybe even more impressive:

It’s now been a full month — since the 3-1 loss to the Oilers on Nov 30th — that the Jets haven’t allowed more than 2 goals in regulation. They’ve played 12 games in that span, and allowed:
1 to Chicago
1 to Carolina
2 to Colorado
2 to Anaheim
2 to San Jose
2 to LA
2 to Colorado
2 to Montreal (plus 1 in OT)
2 to Detroit
1 to Boston
1 to Chicago (plus 1 in OT)
2 to Minnesota
…somehow, no shutouts

Jets record is 9-1-2 over the last month, allowing only 20 goals in regulation (1.67 GAA) and 22 overall (1.82 GAA) in that span.
This stat is unreal

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Kyle Connor was seen today or yesterday "skating" in a yellow non contact jersey. Good news, and usually that means we may see him in 2 weeks in the ice for the Jets.

Just heard this on the CJOB post game show. That's fantastic, and such great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad