Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Pretty good game, my mother enjoyed the first period, but fell asleep for the rest of the game. And you wonder where I get that from...:sarcasm: Let's continue this in the game tomorrow afternoon. I give this game four kiwi's out of five...

kiwi1.gif
kiwi2.gif
kiwi3.gif
kiwi4.gif

The Prediction Contest for tomorrow afternoons game has been posted, but I will post the results later. Thanks again to @flyingkiwi for the terrific GDT today and we look forward to another great GDT tomorrow. See you guys then, good night...

Kiwi-sleep.gif

Last edited:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Weird game. Jets got a few penalties that were iffy, but they got away with a ton as well.

Reactions: hn777

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think Bro gets the game tomorrow.

He's had some strong starts and even if we're too lose Minne won't gain on us.

I can't imagine playing that game then going on a plane and doing it all again in less that 24 hours.

Nhl hockey players are warriors
I think it is pretty much a guarantee that LB gets tomorrow's game. Helly has been great, but no need to start running him into the ground. Bones needs to coach like we got this and stick to the plan.

Krauser

Oct 3, 2017
historic 3 goals or less streak continues

Maybe even more impressive:

It’s now been a full month of games — since the 3-1 loss to the Oilers on Nov 30th — in which the Jets haven’t allowed more than 2 goals in regulation.

They’ve played 12 games in that span, and allowed:
1 to Chicago
1 to Carolina
2 to Colorado
2 to Anaheim
2 to San Jose
2 to LA
2 to Colorado
2 to Montreal (plus 1 in OT)
2 to Detroit
1 to Boston
1 to Chicago (plus 1 in OT)
2 to Minnesota
…somehow, no shutouts

Jets record is 9-1-2 over the last month, allowing only 20 goals in regulation (1.67 GAA) and 22 overall (1.82 GAA) in that span.

Last edited:

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Pretty good game, my mother enjoyed the first period, but fell asleep for the rest of the game. And you wonder where I get that from...:sarcasm: Let's continue this in the game tomorrow afternoon. I give this game four kiwi's out of five...

View attachment 792764 View attachment 792765 View attachment 792766 View attachment 792767

The Prediction Contest for tomorrow afternoons game has been posted, but I will post the results later. Thanks again to @flyingkiwi for the terrific GDT today and we look forward to another one from her tomorrow. See you guys then, good night...

View attachment 792770

Thanks Mac!

Fixed it for you and the others who may not be aware I'm female. :nod::laugh:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Lowry line looking like their old selves from the beginning of the season. Until the 3rd period they had restricted that Kaprizov line to just 1 shot but did give up a bit more in the 3rd.

2nd line looked really good. A couple of nice plays by Perfetti, seems a bit snakebit.

PP much better, didn't score but atleast generated chances that said this is the worst PK in the league so I am taking it with a grain of salt. PK didn't look good, some grade-A chances where it looks like they are giving up exactly the kind of shots that they don't want, case in point the No-Hart-man goal. They were fully worth their Clench/60. Helle came up big.

Kinda worried about injuries in tomorrow's game against this dirty team. No-Hart-Man had a similar play to the Ehlers injury last season in the 1st where he hit Morrissey far away from the puck.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Does anyone have a clip of the play that the Wild goalie got injured on? Didn't think the Jets had any contact with him all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia