Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 - Bolts 2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I must of missed that in the bouncing around in the post game thread. I bounce from here to NHL.com for standings and highlights, to Natural Stats Trick for underlying numbers, to the occasional podcast, for biased opinion. I like to soak myself in a win :laugh:
Yep, and you are not the only one.

showering-sam-worthington.gif

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Fun stuff.

Big 2 points, we hung around like a bad stink. Good on the boys for not giving up the 3rd goal. Bucky kept us in there, he’d sure look good with an oil drop on his chest, no? We’re a bit of a bogey team for Tampa Bay, I never rule us out against the Bolts. Gives us some leeway to drop a game on this road trip. If we can take 5-6 points out of 8 that would be exceptional. We’re out tanning hides in the Sunshine State.
Go on, gyet.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-salt-the-snail.gif

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Yes, and I think @surixon noted this as well.

Haha, yeah I said something like "that Connor is so hot right now he's stealing points that aren't even his :p". I'm sure the NHL will review and correct it at some point. Gotta think there is a vested interest to get the points correct with Sports betting.

I've only had a chance to watch the first two periods so far but a big win.

Vezinabuyck is back.

Thought JoMo had a big game. All of Ehlers, KC, Perfetti and Scheifele looked great.

Good win against a real good team.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Hopefully when Vilardi is back there will be more balance to the forwards TOI. Pretty obvious that Arniel doesn't have the same confidence in AJF that he has in Kupari. Still not sure who gets bumped from the top 6 (or top 9for that matter). Everyone seems to be clicking

Screenshot_20231122_222029_NHL.jpg

Reactions: roccerfeller

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Just finished watching the game from my PVR as I had a class earlier.

Wow, what a game! Bolts are a pretty good team and I thought we kept pace well.

So close to my prediction of 3-1 with DeMelo scoring first (he did get the primary assist after all).

Methinks my dice method has some merit :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad