1700707930429.png

Oh yeah, Macklin Celebrini.

o_O

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
A huge clinch (clench?) win!
Had me on the edge of my wheelchair all through the game..
Kucherov frankly scares me, but Scheif and Connor playing a 2-way game opens up a world of presents as Christmas approaches.
The grit is there and I think the shorter shifts are elevating the whole team.
Helly getting his save percentage up.
Too many turnovers but that was good to experience against a team as fast as Tampa. Coach seems to be able to juggle lines more than PoMo.
It looks good.
Arniel winning my total respect.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I know both of us have been very critical of Chevy in the past, but adding Nino and Names re signing Scheifele and Helle and getting the 3 LA players has me see him in a more positive light
Agreed. Somehow Chevy has been able to add a lot of depth at forward. At the same time we got everyone playing both ways and sacrificing for each other. The Jets are starting to get noticed by other fan bases for being a pretty good team.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Agreed. Somehow Chevy has been able to add a lot of depth at forward. At the same time we got everyone playing both ways and sacrificing for each other. The Jets are starting to get noticed by other fan bases for being a pretty good team.
I agree with both of you -
And it's not just the talent / depth - these add's are bringing hard work and a no quit attitude - and the rest of them appear to be reacting to that change.
I've said it before - I love this brand of hockey.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I wasn't of fan of Lowry being on the powerplay when he was on it a couple years ago, but considering we played Dillon as a net front player last game on the power play I think I'd prefer Lowry.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Another win by our beloved Jets! Looks like the off-season moves have made the difference with this team! Lurch with the OT winner, who would have thunk that? I give this game four Dudes out of five...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Florida Panthers has been posted, so get your guesses in. Don't forget to sign up to create a GDT, there are plenty of games still available, including the one on Friday, and Sunday, and Tuesday... Good night all...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad