Jarnkrok 5 points for bieber

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
He's gotta know this is just very good natured ribbing, a team doing well and fun to be had everywhere.

I'm not suggesting he' not posting due to this... I'm worried that he' sick, hurt, or something else is wrong. Hopefully he's just gone for a week in the wilderness....

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
If I had made that kind of proclamation I’d consider this thread a badge of honor and even let someone pick the Bieber pic for me. This is good natured fun right here.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
yeah I'm sure he knows it's all in good fun. i would be worried he may not be okay. hopefully just a temporary hiatus.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Yes I'm alive and yes, I know this is all in good fun. Was on a business trip. Wish I had more details but I'd have to kill you. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, couldn't be happier that Jarny is producing the way he is. We are a much better team because of it. Certainly proved me wrong.

But if he finished with 39 points I probably wouldn't complain either :laugh:

I'll start coming up with some avatar ideas.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
It's funny, earlier this year I had planned on posting a poll at the TDL asking simply:Would you trade Jarnkrok for Neal straight up?

And as the season wore on the answer became so obvious I forgot all about it...

Reactions: myFialabot and Adz

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Hopefully, Jarny brings it in the postseason as well. He has been poor offensively in the playoffs in his NHL career.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Yes I'm alive and yes, I know this is all in good fun. Was on a business trip. Wish I had more details but I'd have to kill you. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, couldn't be happier that Jarny is producing the way he is. We are a much better team because of it. Certainly proved me wrong.

But if he finished with 39 points I probably wouldn't complain either :laugh:

I'll start coming up with some avatar ideas.
maybe Bieber can do a cover of this song for you

Last edited:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Hopefully, Jarny brings it in the postseason as well. He has been poor offensively in the playoffs in his NHL career.

Maybe Roman Yoshi can change his avatar to Kim Kardashian or Kanye West after that if Jarny can score a bunch of goals in the postseason :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
This is going to be just as much of a punishment for all of us who have to look at this awful avatar every day lol

I really don't like when people are dressed as clowns (sorry BFC!) but I was still pleased to see Dryden dressed like one. It's all about RESULTS.

I actually have a Justin Bieber story, as told by one of our animators. This was maybe 5 years ago. He was on set for Sesame Street (we go up there periodically to make sure the puppets are filmed in the right place for us to animate the backgrounds) and JB was there, too, probably a guest star. Anyway, he's sitting on a stool and Julian is lugging all his photographic equipment that he needed for setting up shots. JB taps his shoulder and says, "get me some of that" and points to the food sitting out on the set, maybe 10 feet away from him. Jules says no and he asked him again, like are you sure, you realize I'm Justin Bieber, right? Julian looked him right in the eyes and said, "Fat chance, Biebs, I'm working. Get it yourself" A small hissy fit was thrown, as Julian told it, but he held his ground. I don't have anything really against Justin Bieber but I was proud of Julian for that.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I heard the guy 2 seats down from me say that "Jarnkrok needed to score" and my first thought was I wonder if he is on the boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00