Finland
Fun fact..
upload_2018-2-24_16-2-7.png

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Darren/Dryden ended up dressing like a clown over a bet like this...

I'm a Jarnkrok fan (what? REALLY? Who knew?) so I am all about Yoshi sporting a Bieber avatar for awhile. I will celebrate each point because "obviously" Calle wouldn't do such a thing.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
The fact that all of jarnkrok's points are at even strength or on the pk is even more impressive. Moving him to the wing did wonders for him.
He's 22nd in the league with his +/-.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
10 points in 22 games might be pushing it a little (I know 30 in 60,but still), but hope he does because that will mean at least 10 goals from that third line and we need that.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
My memory is going. What year was Jarnkrok on the 1st line? Wondering if it coincides with his highest point year which would make this even more impressive.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'm too lazy to look it up but that first year we got him at the deadline and totally sucked as a team, didn't he play the end of the year at, like, a PPG pace?

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
While I love what Jarnkrok is doing. His advanced stats are not that impressive, and it's not like he's being bombarded with tough defensive assignments either, just slightly more defensive assignments against easier opponents 5on5. His PDO is also one of the highest in the entire league. A PDO of 1.058 is due to regress big time. Only Matthews, Nylander, Marchand, Gourde, and Kempe have a higher PDO than Jarnkrok 5on5, and all of them have a much higher shooting percentage. When Jarnkrok is on ice, the Preds Sv% is insanity. Almost 96%.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
While I love what Jarnkrok is doing. His advanced stats are not that impressive, and it's not like he's being bombarded with tough defensive assignments either, just slightly more defensive assignments against easier opponents 5on5. His PDO is also one of the highest in the entire league. A PDO of 1.058 is due to regress big time. Only Matthews, Nylander, Marchand, Gourde, and Kempe have a higher PDO than Jarnkrok 5on5, and all of them have a much higher shooting percentage. When Jarnkrok is on ice, the Preds Sv% is insanity. Almost 96%.
And this ladies and gentlemen is called over analyzing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->