Jarnkrok 5 points for bieber

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I always wonder about this stuff, mostly if anyone from my past such as old classmates who at the time had no idea what hockey even was, are now big Preds fans or perhaps even HF posters.
It would not have surprised me in this case. It was kind of out of the blue considering what was going on on the ice. He was in the offensive zone but that was about it!

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
Additional detail for Adz's Bieber tale on page 3:

Said food was crackers, I remember, and as Julian was walking away during Bieber's hissy fit he turned to his assistant, probably an additional 10 feet or so away, and said "Steve! STEVE! Get me those crackers," and crossed his arms like a pouty little princess.

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthNash and Adz

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I wouldn't be shocked if I have a friend or two that reads the site, don't think any of them are posting.

Shelbyville ain't that big lol

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Additional detail for Adz's Bieber tale on page 3:

Said food was crackers, I remember, and as Julian was walking away during Bieber's hissy fit he turned to his assistant, probably an additional 10 feet or so away, and said "Steve! STEVE! Get me those crackers," and crossed his arms like a pouty little princess.
I forgot that part!

The guy sitting two seats from me that said Calle needed to score had a 3 week old baby and was with a guy with a 4 month old baby. So if that's you or your friend--that was ME!

Hey, I'm from Lewisburg. We have places with names like Yell and Anes Station and Verona and Berlin...these would love to have a wide place in their road.

Reactions: Lug

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I forgot that part!

The guy sitting two seats from me that said Calle needed to score had a 3 week old baby and was with a guy with a 4 month old baby. So if that's you or your friend--that was ME!

Hey, I'm from Lewisburg. We have places with names like Yell and Anes Station and Verona and Berlin...these would love to have a wide place in their road.

Well that explains a lot :razz:

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well that explains a lot :razz:
Probably. I only lived there full time for 5 years but it left a mark!
Token Grinder is from there, too. We did our time a few decades apart, though. I got out my old annual and showed him his old coach at age 17 or so one time, which was a hoot.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I actually missed the hit from my vantage point and have yet to find a video.

Hopefully it’s not a collar bone or separated shoulder though. He could return from either but would likely mean we made it pretty deep into the playoffs. Possible he could make it back by the 2nd round though if he’s a quick healer.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Was thinking how much I'd like to have seen McLeod come out on the ice for Copp's next shift.

upload_2018-3-14_8-44-47.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad