GDT: Isles V. Kings | F/L 3-2

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Faceoffs 69/31 AGAINST :thumbd:..seems to be another constant so far this season but haven't checked to see if that's a fact

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
The team is very flawed -Kings played last night too and Quick is out - not demanding a W but to generate some quality chances would be nice.

I don’t like Eberle driving the top line- that is JTs Duty.

Barzal had some really nice moments and Mayfields skating has come A LONG way in one off season. I wouldn’t describe him as “smooth” yet but he is getting there, nice stride balance and acceleration.

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
watching the vegas/boston game earlier ... the expansion knights look much better than the isles ... a faster more controlled game on their part ... i'd like to give us some more games but damn

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
watching the vegas/boston game earlier ... the expansion knights look much better than the isles ... a faster more controlled game on their part ... i'd like to give us some more games but damn

I have the center ice package as well and I think most teams seem to play at a faster pace, just seems like Isles are more likely to be standing still than having a fast paced, attack mode forecheck or breakout of their D zone.

Last edited:

Groin Of Bates

Jan 11, 2007
I really would like to see JHS with Barzal. The few shifts they had together with Beau were really quick and generated offense. I wouldn't mind a veteran presence like a Nelson with them.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
I have the center ice package as well and I think most teams seem to play at a faster pace, just seems line Isles are more likely to be standing still than having a fast paced, attack mode forecheck or breakout of their D zone.
It's because our whole game is reliant on the boards, we never make clean passes or skate into the zone with the puck, it's always dumped and shots are always shot wide looking for rebounds. It sucks the life out of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad