GDT: Isles V. Kings | F/L 3-2

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
I don't compare Beauvillier to Tavares; but rather to point out that the 24 points of Beauvillier last season, which you seem to make fun of, was far from bad and he generates more offense than you think.

Well we will see I guess. Hopefully they win tonight and Beauvillier works himself back into the lineup against the Rangers.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
so .. um .. who could he possibly be scouting? dont tell me JT .... nelson? chimera?

Just thowing this out there but De Haan? Would be funny if it was Chimera(although who knows maybe Islanders looking to open roster space for Quine and feel that Chimera costs to much)

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
MTL is in California for their California swing this week. Could just be scouting LAK. Although he has been following around the Isles seemingly of late so could be something. Could be nothing.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
This team really does loves to stand still on the ice....wish our dmen would take the puck behind the net and rush it up the ice instead of stand still and look for the 3 ft pass to a forward

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Beauvillier is French Canadian and according to HF Habs that's the only thing management cares about

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
but suppose it involves galchenyuk?

I guess I would have to eat it. I'm just really high on Beauvillier. Despite Galchenyuk struggles though he as a track record and has had success. Scored 30 goals 2 years ago.

I feel though if Beauvillier becomes the player I believe he will he's an important player to keep. That's the gamble though.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Beauvillier scratched because he's def in the deal and Bergeven scouting another player he wants in the deal?

If there is a deal of course

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad