IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT HFBOARDS - Please read!

NameInUse

Sep 27, 2017
Site looks good, but I'll miss my old user name. "-" aren't supported here. I tried a few variations on All-Star, but they were taken, and I got tired of having to complete most of the form everytime.

NameInUse

Sep 27, 2017
Looks like my access is limited because the site sees me as a new member due to the user name limitations preventing me from accessing my old account, so I can't really ask in the Lounge... Anyone know if the Politics board is still around and how to get to it? Thanks!

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
the mobile layout makes my eyes bleed

so many changes, will take some time to get used to

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
If anybody figures out how to change the caption under my profile picture please let me know.

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
I'd like a "night mode" or option for some other background colour, all white hurts the eyes after a little bit. I also couldn't figure out how to ignore a thread when looking through the main boards.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Am I the only one having problems when writing posts? Sometimes the cursor jumps on his own to an undesirable position...

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Is there a way to lose the thumb nails on the left before entering a thread? Its such a waste of space

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
With this change, I can no longer access the forums at work as it's blocked. I can go to most of the websites at work except a few ones; and unfortunately this new forum is one of them :(

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I noticed a post edited by a moderator where he/she wasn't identified except by "moderator". If this is policy now, I'd like to suggest that it's not a good idea as it removes the accountability of individual mods from the regular posters.

Reactions: Compile and DmGpHd

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We can't even go to the first unread post of a thread without opening the thread first?

Click the little blue dot on the left of the thread title.

Looks like my access is limited because the site sees me as a new member due to the user name limitations preventing me from accessing my old account, so I can't really ask in the Lounge... Anyone know if the Politics board is still around and how to get to it? Thanks!

What was your previous username? Email [email protected]

Is there a way to lose the thumb nails on the left before entering a thread? Its such a waste of space

Haven't seen it mentioned but themes are a beautiful thing. I wouldn't be surprised if a theme allows that, or if we eventually get it in settings, but it's not really priority.

OriginalCanadian

May 13, 2015
The Hammer
Yeeeesh, a lot to take in. Wasn't expecting a whole overhaul when I heard things were moving over. Guess that's what I get for not doing my homework.

Oh well, time will tell if these changes are good or bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad