IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT HFBOARDS - Please read!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Hé tabarnak, I'm f-ing lost right now. But I believe this can be good in the long run.

But I'm lost en tabarnak là là!

Kant Think

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 30, 2007
Gatineau
These ads/fake users are annoying as f*** though.

It feels like trolling.

edit: Wait..... it was actually a real user spouting nonsense which looked like an advertisement.

Oh well...:banghead:

Sep 19, 2008
The old software was ancient and awful. The new one makes it a million times easier to post media. Good riddance to yt tags!

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
BTW, what happens to warnings/infractions with this new system? :P

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Are they going to figure out a way to put colors in the main trade board to "speculation" "confirmed" etc cause they will get realy annoying

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Are they going to figure out a way to put colors in the main trade board to "speculation" "confirmed" etc cause they will get realy annoying

There is a LOT of coding issues being done in the background.

It's going to take a couple of weeks to tweak everything - This software is just as new to the Mods as the users.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Woah. Change after 15 years.

I was used to the old one, it was like that old pair of well-worn underwear, you know: inadequate but oh so familiar and you've got a whole lot of room in there and the colors ain't what they used to be but...

I like it.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I've been here for 12 years so it will take some time to get used to but it's not too bad. One thing i don't like is all the white/empty space between the posts. Aside from that i have no problem with the rest.

On the bright side i've been automatically labeled as an HF Hall Of Famer haha

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm hoping we can get the old quote - multi-quote system back.

I hate how if I quote someone now, it makes me have to click an additional box and pop-up screen.

Not user friendly at the moment.,

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
This is clearly not what i signed up for in 2005

I guess we'll get used to it and they will also make it better with the feedbacks they get over the next few weeks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad