Confirmed with Link: Ilya Kovalchuk Announces Retirement from NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can't really talk right now but I'll be back for the festivities later....

We will be a better team without him! Mark my words, when we leading the conference in December and everyone is pulling in the same direction as team the Devils will be better next season.

Jim do you really believe we will be leading the conference in December?

By the way man you were right. And now because of that, I will enjoy talking Devils with you now.:nod:

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
i was one of the people that thought the thrashers would be a better team without kovalchuk.

not sure this time around. we need to replace the scoring from somewhere.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Can't really talk right now but I'll be back for the festivities later....

We will be a better team without him! Mark my words, when we leading the conference in December and everyone is pulling in the same direction as team the Devils will be better next season.

Come on, Jim.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
i was one of the people that thought the thrashers would be a better team without kovalchuk.

not sure this time around. we need to replace the scoring from somewhere.

Brunner and Grabovski would the best bet as far as free agency goes but I don't know if if I see that happening. I want no part of Jagr. Vanek is the best route to go but I have no clue what Buffalo wants since we have no first rounder.

DevilChuk*

1252 days ago, I remember hopping up and down in my dorm room, ecstatic that we had just acquired Kovalchuk.

1087 days ago, my brother and I attended Kovalchuk's press conference. On the way there, we stopped and bought two jerseys. One Parise, one Kovalchuk.. to wear at the press conference.

Now.. today...

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
1252 days ago, I remember hopping up and down in my dorm room, ecstatic that we had just acquired Kovalchuk.

1087 days ago, my brother and I attended Kovalchuk's press conference. On the way there, we stopped and bought two jerseys. One Parise, one Kovalchuk.. to wear at the press conference.

Now.. today...
That's painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad