If the Dorion trades Karlsson what should fans do?

What should they do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
I put a vote in for the bonfire, but only if it's those stupid cartoon jerseys they wear now.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Sorry for chiming in as a Canucks fan, but was wondering how this Karlsson getting traded rumor has gotten talked into existence? I thought it was all media bullshit just to hype up their show...

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Does it depend on whether we end up with dahlin or not?

Probably not. But maybe a bit

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I’d be down for throwing my jerseys on the ice, but that means I’d be paying for a ticket which I refuse to do.

I’m 98% done with this team. What a joke, 1 goal from the final to full on rebuild in less than 12 months...

Reactions: Razlo

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Sorry for chiming in as a Canucks fan, but was wondering how this Karlsson getting traded rumor has gotten talked into existence? I thought it was all media bull**** just to hype up their show...
Our owner is a very bad man. And he has treated eriks best friends very badly.
Erik does not want to work for a prick like that and no one blames him

Reactions: Beville and billpo

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Everyone who already has tickets for remaining games this season should go stand behind the section where they do the TSN between-periods segments and shout "Melnyk Out" in unison while they are live.

No destroying property (jerseys), nothing that will cause any property damage, nothing against the rules on your ticket, no extreme gestures. Just use the tools already in place - those games are being broadcast, cameras and microphones are already set up and rolling.

You want to make an impression, make it part of the broadcast.

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
I'm already boycotting due to Melnyk but I suspect many fans will make their decision based on the quality of the bounty received in return for Karlsson. It could be pretty impressive.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
I'm already boycotting due to Melnyk but I suspect many fans will make their decision based on the quality of the bounty received in return for Karlsson. It could be pretty impressive.
the deal will be impressive, but if we're involving Ryan, it won't be for the Sens

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
Go to bars to watch the games, support the team, not the business. The money you would have put in Melnyk's pocket goes into some else's. This shows potential buyers that there is still money to be made in the team, and pushes Melnyk closer to selling.

Reactions: El Cohiba and Razlo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad