Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Not worth a 1st to get Tanev

Injury prone

Marginal second pair D

Better versions in the lineup and coming up through the system

Why pay him almost $5M when we'll have guys graduating on ELCs who are better than him?
Every single GM in the league would trade a late first for Tanev, no matter what position they are in. They could just flip him for more than a late 1st.

Think before you post.

Reactions: kovnik

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Toronto is clearly in a win now mode but if they dont address their d problems there just gonna hover in that same old 1st round exit routine there starting to get use to. They need a quality top pairing defensive dman to solidify their 1st pairing as a huge start and Tanev could be their guy. But unfortunately for the Leafs every other manager in the league knows their MONDO weakness. Aint gonna come cheap. They are HELLA desperate. Tanev for Liljegren, 2019 1st, and a CONDITIONAL pick based on Tanev amount of games played is a starting point but could really help BOTH teams going fwd...
This is a pretty funny post.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Love how all the people are commenting on Tanev yet making him out to be crap, I bet 90% haven’t watched Tanev play more then 10 games. Guys a unreal shut down d man
No one's doubting his ability. It's just when you're missing a lot of games in an NHL season year after year due to injury you tend to lose a good chunk of value.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Nylander.

You realize that Tampa is putting a package of trash together for Karlsson........ in what galaxy is an injury prone, non elite D man worth Nylander?

I do think Tanev could be MUCH more, but he can't, and will never stay healthy. Hell he has number 1 dman defensive numbers in him if he could stay on the ice.

So I would never offer a roster piece like that.

Mar 26, 2010
When are we going to stop pretending that Kapanen has the value that Leafs fans think he does?
When are you going to stop pretending Tanev has any value at all. The guy is made of glass, always hurt! The fact that he has never played a full NHL says it all.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Love how all the people are commenting on Tanev yet making him out to be crap, I bet 90% haven’t watched Tanev play more then 10 games. Guys a unreal shut down d man

its quite funny he is well wanted, but in order to get him for next to nothing they trash him in hopes of driving down his trade value, yet they really want him.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
its quite funny he is well wanted, but in order to get him for next to nothing they trash him in hopes of driving down his trade value, yet they really want him.
It is as if they think Dubas reads HF for ideas, or Benning can read...

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
knowing Dubas, Tanev is high up on his list of player to acquire

also knowing Dubas knowing Benning he'll win the trade with a lowball offer

yeezyszn5

Jun 29, 2018
When are you going to stop pretending Tanev has any value at all. The guy is made of glass, always hurt! The fact that he has never played a full NHL says it all.

literally any time I see you post, all you do is hate on tanev lol did he hurt you in some way?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Still asking for the moon on Tanev. I am still think a third round pick will do it

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
No interest in trading prime assets for a part time player in tanev but I’d be into a soft deal like a fill in roster player, a earlyish pick and a non prime prospect. (No Liljegren sandin Johnsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad