Proposal: I WANT TANEV!!!!! (TOR/VAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
If you really want him to play for your team, your first step should be to synthesize the stuff that makes Wolverine heal fast. Giving him adamantium bones might work too actually, not sure if the NHL would greenlight it as a performance enhancing drug though/illegal equipment though.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
If you really want him to play for your team, your first step should be to synthesize the stuff that makes Wolverine heal fast. Giving him adamantium bones might work too actually, not sure if the NHL would greenlight it as a performance enhancing drug though/illegal equipment though.
I'm willing to take the risk of his injuries.

Reactions: Grub and zcaptain

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Kapanen and the 1st is too much imo, it's one or the other + 2nd. I don't think there will be a bidding war for Tanev with his injury history + how poor the deals for Larsson and Hamonic each look now

Bracco + 1st + 2019 2nd for Tanev straight up is a deal I have thought would be fair for a very long time

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
I'm willing to take the risk of his injuries.
Not if Kap is involved. Most I would pay is a 1st and 2nd. 2nd would have to be next year's draft as I don't want the Leafs to not have any picks in the first 2 rounds this year.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
When are we going to stop pretending that Kapanen has the value that Leafs fans think he does?

When are other people going to stop pretending his value has dropped since he was drafted? He's done nothing but look good at the NHL level, I see no reason why his value wouldn't be that of a low-mid twenties first

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Kapanen and the 1st is too much imo, it's one or the other + 2nd. I don't think there will be a bidding war for Tanev with his injury history + how poor the deals for Larsson and Hamonic each look now

Bracco + 1st + 2019 2nd for Tanev straight up is a deal I have thought would be fair for a very long time
Yup....some deal like this works.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
When are other people going to stop pretending his value has dropped since he was drafted? He's done nothing but look good at the NHL level, I see no reason why his value wouldn't be that of a low-mid twenties first
Get out of here with your logic. Your supposed to yell the loudest to prove your point...

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Risk isn't the word I'd use. Myers is a risk, he's had healthy seasons and injured seasons. Tanev is the closest guarantee to miss at least 10+ games a year since Lupul disappeared.
10 is pretty much a guarantee considering he has never played a close to a full season. In recent times it is more like 15-20 games missed

McCoy

Jun 11, 2018
I wills Kaspari Kapanen to Coyotes or in that team one represent in other threadens.

I wills Tanev in Tampa !!

:popcorn:

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
I know this was sarcastic as hell but I couldn't help chuckle... As for OP hell no- I will re-state this in every Tanev thread that pop up (lord knows this won't be the last one)- bare minimum return I'd be ok with:
2018 1st, 2019 2nd, Rasanaen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad