Post-Game Talk: I cannot confirm if the Wings won or lost tonight

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Wow, the Leafs are bad. They can't even carry the play against Detroit.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Howard should have gotten a shutout he played well

Hope Frazen is ok

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Nyquist
Zetterberg
Fraznen

Though I was tempted to pick 1967..... lol

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Z had it tonight
Franzen finished on the plays he should. Hopefully he is ok
Nyquist is still scoring like a mad man

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Pretty much the whole team was good tonight. Bottom 6 generated some chances as well. If they pick up some finish it'll be a deep team scoring wise. Quincey actually looked GOOD, and not just not bad. Kindl was okay, not great not terrible. Howard was lights out. The Leafs had some amazing chances that he shut down. Good for him.

But I do wonder how much of this was the Leafs being bad.

Mount Royal

Achtung, baby
May 11, 2010
Montreal
Kicked ass, hopefully they can keep the momentum going tomorrow.

Z
Franzen
Goose

Howie made some great saves as well.

Quincey was excellent tonight too. We're looking great if he can keep up this level of play.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wow, the Leafs are bad. They can't even carry the play against Detroit.

Boston couldn't in one out of two matchups and the Ducks struggled for significant portions as well. Didn't expect the Leafs to come close to controlling the game. Was surprised that Kessel was absolutely lifeless out there. He is one of the better guys in the game, so quiet tonight from him, the Leafs cannot win with him playing like that.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
10626476_857216864310738_521144981954908704_n.jpg

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
A bit of a rough start but thankfully the Leafs are a mess so we were allowed to grow into this game. Z was clutch as heck with 4 great plays.

First time I've ever marked Quincey's name as a star. Dude was actually fantastic.

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
This wasn't the Leafs sucking. Detroit had 4 really nice goals, that was simply being on tonight. That hit by KQ though, damn

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
If only Quincey could play like this every night...

This was no doubt his best game of the season, but Quincey has been solid every night this season really.

Quincey and Smith playing the way they are makes us a different team. Obviously it is nice that they are separated from each other and Smith seems to be getting more responsibility.

We got to see Smith for 40 seconds on the PP, he created a chance. I really hope the bigger opportunity comes soon.

PP was still bad tonight, time to give Smitty time there!

brokenrecord.jpg

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wow the boys did well eh? Especially on their first road game. Just got home with last minute to go and was afraid to turn it on and see the score. Nice to Z and Franzen get going finally. Yay we scored more than 2 goals. Lol it took the Leafs.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
The team, really zero issues aside from we need to increase our accuracy shooting the puck, it was horrifically bad at times.

meh I dont have a problem with shooting. I'm finally liking that Wings are having confidence and shooting more. Teams doing the defending is usually watching and that's what you want them to do watching instead of playing.

I'm more concerned with their dump in. IMO one of their PP problem is due to dumb dump in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad