Hypothetically, if we make the playoffs, who would you rather play?

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Hope_Smoke ‏@Hope_Smoke 39 min
Ferraro when asked who was more likely to pull an upset: Columbus or Detroit. Ferraro "whoever plays Pittsburgh"

Hahaha that's gold. And so true.

The obvious choice is Pittsburgh. When it comes to Boston, any and every game we win will be a bonus after getting into the playoffs. And it's not so much because of guys like Iggy, Bergeron, Chara, or Lucic, but guys like Krug, Hamilton, Soderberg, and Smith. There aren't any soft shifts against Boston and I can't see our bottom pairing holding up against Boston for 4 wins.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Hahaha that's gold. And so true.

The obvious choice is Pittsburgh. When it comes to Boston, any and every game we win will be a bonus after getting into the playoffs. And it's not so much because of guys like Iggy, Bergeron, Chara, or Lucic, but guys like Krug, Hamilton, Soderberg, and Smith. There aren't any soft shifts against Boston and Ican't see our bottom pairing holding up against Boston for 4 wins.

And they will hold up vs Pens offense?

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
I'm not too worried about that. I honestly don't see any Eastern Conference team beating whoever comes out of the West.

Maybe. The blues and ducks are really really strong, but the bruins are too, and you really just never know in the playoffs.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Boston, because the Wings' season record against Boston was better than the Wings' season record against the Penguins. Also, if they end up going in eighth instead of seventh, it will mean a better draft pick.

If they beat Boston, they can have their revenge on the Penguins in the second round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad