Prospect Info: Hurricanes Prospect Discussion & Update (part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Haydn Fleury was invited to the Canadian National Junior Team selection camp for the upcoming WJC.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
For those that don’t have anything else better to do on a Friday night, Warren Foegele and the UNH Wildcats are facing off against Noah Hanifan and the BC Eagles on NBCSN.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
That was better than I anticipated. Good pace to the game.

Foegele was very noticeable as he was around the puck quite a bit. Save for an ill-advised drop pass in the 3rd, he didn’t seem to hesitate to put the puck on net when he was in a position to do so. That’s not to say he played selfishly, however, as he did look to set up his teammates on multiple occasions. Foegele moved pretty well, but he didn’t have that extra step to get that breakaway late in the 3rd. I saw him finish a couple checks, but I wasn’t blown away by his physicality. I didn’t like the offensive zone penalty he took in the 3rd, but I did like his work and effort in his own zone. One play that stood out to me was when he came down in the defensive zone to get stick on stick and prevent a BC chance in OT. Solid game overall for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad