OT: Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge XII: GTA Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Yesterday, my wife came into the room all serious-like and said: "Our marriage is as a crossroads. Down one road, there's a lot of soul-searching, emotional honesty and hard work, but ultimately greater happiness and fulfillment. Down the other road, there's nothing but a dead end."

Gravely, I considered this and said: "That's not a crossroads. That's a T intersection."

Oh sure, you can laugh...

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Well....

What can I say?

My ECU Pirates gave up 59 to f***ing Marshall :laugh:

Though, that always happens, so whatever, but wow, man Bama, wow.

I'm was//am heartbroken, but, if my math is right, should Sparty beat OSU next week, which should happen because the Buck Eyes' defense can't stop a nose bleed and Auburn lose the SEC game, we're right back at square one with Bama//FSU for the BCS Game :yo:

And that's to say nothing of the hilarious chaos that'll ensue should Duke beat the Seminoles :laugh:

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
I can't put Bama' in the title game if they can't win the conference. its wrong to me. I still think they are a great team but they never played Mizzou either.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Yeah same here. If Mizzou wins the SEC, they should be the team to leap Ohio St, if anyone. If it was Alabama, then you're simply rewarding their past achievements and not making it about this year.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah same here. If Mizzou wins the SEC, they should be the team to leap Ohio St, if anyone. If it was Alabama, then you're simply rewarding their past achievements and not making it about this year.

Exactly. If ANYONE leapfrogs OSU it's whoever wins the Auburn-Mizzou game. And at that it would likely have to be by a pretty convincing margin for the voters and computers to like them enough to jump OSU in the rankings. I still like Sparty in that game, but OSU is looking more and more like that 02 team that was deemed the Luckeyes.

I still think they get absolutely rolled by whoever they play in the title game if they get that far though. Shades of Notre Dame from last year where they barely eeked out wins as well, with a far more appropriate ending then 02.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
nfl-watch-jaguars-claw-their-way-to-first-win-700x466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad