OT: Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge XII: GTA Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
What is the best way to buy kits from european soccer clubs? Straight through their team store, or is there somewhere that won't be super expensive to ship...?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
What is the best way to buy kits from european soccer clubs? Straight through their team store, or is there somewhere that won't be super expensive to ship...?

For the more popular teams you can probably find somewhere that sells them domestically. adidas has Bayern, Milan, Real Madrid, and I'm sure more on their online store.

If the club is less popular you'll probably just have to go with the team store.

GTAV is spectacular, btw.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
For the more popular teams you can probably find somewhere that sells them domestically. adidas has Bayern, Milan, Real Madrid, and I'm sure more on their online store.

If the club is less popular you'll probably just have to go with the team store.

GTAV is spectacular, btw.

Good call, Warrior has exactly what I was looking for.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
OK good, I now have the first group on my team.

My main snag was trading Fleener for Eifert, especially after how excited I was that Allen went out for the year.

Now all I need is Gresham to get injured...

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I actually have 2 games that I can trade in that could give me that $9.99 or less deal on certain new games.

Hmmmm. Maybe. Maybe.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Hey, look! Carolinas Identity plays Yahoo Pro Football Pick'em!

154ir06.png

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Coaching didn't really help NCSU any. That was one of the worst offensive game plans I've seen in awhile. Then the in game execution was even worse. Down 19 points with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and your OC decides to run a bunch of dink and dunk plays mostly in the middle of the field? NCSU wins with a better and more aggressive offensive game plan.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Coaching didn't really help NCSU any. That was one of the worst offensive game plans I've seen in awhile. Then the in game execution was even worse. Down 19 points with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and your OC decides to run a bunch of dink and dunk plays mostly in the middle of the field? NCSU wins with a better and more aggressive offensive game plan.

Not really. Thomas can't complete bombs. He's too scared to. I guarantee you it would have been a different outcome if that ref hadn't ****ed up that play.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
So sounds like he didn't step out, but the ref said he did and blew the play dead, therefore it was not reviewable. That really sucks, would have been 14-13. Just the way things went tonight...

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Hey, look! Carolinas Identity plays Yahoo Pro Football Pick'em!

154ir06.png

My team sucks ass, but are you really berating me for taking 19.5 points? This is the NFL dude, even the terrible teams can hold their own. three touchdown wins aren't normal.

Anyway, no doubt inspired by my presence at the 50 yard line, I will all but guarantee a Jaguars win this Sunday. All you troll must bow to your master troll and I can think of no better way of trolling the Jags pulling the upset of the decade.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
If any of you need gambling advice this weekend, I'll be at:

Idaho State @ Washington
Jaguars @ Seahawks
Royals @ Mariners

over the next few days. My karma is in good standing, so, what else is there to say other than:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com

Our good offensive gameplan died when our starting QB's foot broke Week 1.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Ahhh State fans. The reason I quit cheering for State (as a UNC fan) whenever they weren't playing Carolina...

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Ahh Carolina fans. The reason I quit cheering for UNC (as an ex UNC fan) whenever they aren't playing State.

Yeah but in my case it's actually true.

Listen, we lose games, we whine and complain about OUR players and OUR coaches.

You lose games, and you complain about the refs and the ****ing commissioner of the ACC. It's pathetic.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh

You lose games, and you complain about the refs and the ****ing commissioner of the ACC. It's pathetic.

You know...except for the fact that Underwood didn't go out of bounds and that was a key turning point in the game. This coming from somebody who's a Clemson fan before a State fan.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC

I've been to plenty of UNC games. You can't tell me y'all don't complain about the refs because I've heard otherwise hundreds of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad