OT: Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge XII: GTA Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
If Auburn somehow doesn't leapfrog OSU into the national championship, which has to be against FSU, I'll probably just quit at life.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Sorry, David Cutcliffe. Gus Malzahn just took your award.

To be honest, that play resulting in the victory doesn't really have anything to do with Malzahn being a genius, but rather Saban (or whoever ended up proposing the field goal) being a total dumbass.

So it's 7-7 at Williams-Brice, guys.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
To be honest, that play resulting in the victory doesn't really have anything to do with Malzahn being a genius, but rather Saban (or whoever ended up proposing the field goal) being a total dumbass.

So it's 7-7 at Williams-Brice, guys.

Was speaking more about the total turnaround from the disaster that was last year.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Can't wait to see the FSU-Auburn title game. I honestly think Sparty handles OSU nicely after seeing a mediocre Michigan team just totally gash the Buckeyes defense today.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Can't wait to see the FSU-Auburn title game. I honestly think Sparty handles OSU nicely after seeing a mediocre Michigan team just totally gash the Buckeyes defense today.

MSU has literally no offense. And OSU's offense is actually pretty darn good. Buckeyes will roll i think.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Can't win a game when you keep giving the other team short fields to work with and can't keep the ball on offense.:shakehead

Well, congrats again to the Gamecocks.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I cannot with the Auburn-Alabama game. I don't know what's crazier... the ending of the game or the fact that I watched it with like 20 other people in Belk at Crabtree. :laugh:

belltheft.gif

This is OUR state ;)
The thing is, you can actually make that claim and it's legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad