Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The accuser used the words that Lauer invited her to his office, locked the door, and "assaulted" her, so I doubt it was consensual, at least in her mind.

Of course there is always a "he said, she said" component, but when Lauer comes right out and admits "there is enough truth in these stories to make me feel embarrassed and ashamed" and that he had to "take a very hard look at my own troubling flaws", he loses the benefit of the doubt.

News stories coming out now and they are saying it's up to 8 different women now coming forward.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Ajit Pai, is that you?
hqdefault.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It remains unclear to me why people don’t just turn them on and leave them on at all times.

With one of our cars, I do that because they automatically shut off, so I don't even think about it. They are always on and when I get in the car, I just start the car and go and the lights are on and when I turn the car off, they go off. With an older vehicle we don't have that feature (and I don't drive it as much) so I usually don't turn them on in the day light as I don't think to do it.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
With one of our cars, I do that because they automatically shut off, so I don't even think about it. They are always on and when I get in the car, I just start the car and go and the lights are on and when I turn the car off, they go off. With an older vehicle we don't have that feature (and I don't drive it as much) so I usually don't turn them on in the day light as I don't think to do it.
I have this option with my VW Golf 4, pretty neat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad