OT: Hurricanes Lounge XXII: Wisdom Teeth Removal edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Join us next week, when we'll have renown physicist Albert Einstein....what's that?...Well, I'm being told Albert Einstein died 40 years ago....

Well hell, we'll try and get him anyway!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Join us next week, when we'll have renown physicist Albert Einstein....what's that?...Well, I'm being told Albert Einstein died 40 years ago....

Well hell, we'll try and get him anyway!

i will lecture you on quantum mechanics, or the holographic principle (<---this is one of my all time favorite topics) and even the schrödinger equation if you would like.

i assume though. that this is some kind of reference to the fact that it is the 100th anniversary of the theory of general relativity and that you are not in fact being serious.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
can someone explain to me wtf a hunger games is? and why it won't get off my tv?

also, who the hell is jennefer lawrence?

srsly never heard that name before but apparently, according to my google search, she has like fifty thousand million twitter followers and stuff

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
i will lecture you on quantum mechanics, or the holographic principle (<---this is one of my all time favorite topics) and even the schrödinger equation if you would like.

i assume though. that this is some kind of reference to the fact that it is the 100th anniversary of the theory of general relativity and that you are not in fact being serious.

Actually, it was more of a reference to one of the best SNL's skits in that show's history.

It's a simple question, Doctor. If the moon were made of spare ribs, would you eat it?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
11223953_10153618888205709_4703962051431844641_n.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Asheville is a cool town. Always like visiting here

What I like about Asheville is how it goes from hippie/liberal to country/conservative in 5 minutes :laugh:

Oh yeah and some good beer and music there too. And they have a salt spa or something that just looks so relaxing, would love to take the future wife/GF there :cry:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I have a padded U of Alabama coat that my cat likes to sleep on. I usually hang it on the back of my chair and he will paw at it until I put it on the bed so he can sleep inside it. But he will only do this if I have recently worn it.

Should I start selling my sweat as a perfume or something?

pls advice

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
rip in peace my cell phone

actually, it might be fixable, but i have severe doubts. I've been Frankensteining it for months now :laugh:

The charge cable won't stay in, so for the past few months, the only way I could charge it was to brace it between two heavy objects, with a weight on the cord to keep it in :laugh:

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I asked a librarian if she had a book about Pavlov's dog and Schrödinger's cat. She said it rang a bell, but she wasn't sure if it was there or not.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I asked the computer library girl if she wanted to go out with me

she said no

Also, I feel like I'm entering wonderland. Been listening to Uncle Acid and The White Stripes for 3 hours.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
A chemistry freshman I am tutoring in maths, recently asked me if I wanted to hear her joke about Sodium.

I said "Na"

Then she asked me if I wanted to hear an even better one about Sodium Hypobromite and I said "NaBro"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad