OT: Hurricanes Lounge XVIII:Will State put 50 up on Carolina? DISCUSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
****, when's the trade deadline in the FF league? Did I miss it? Someone trade me a RB for one of my amazing WRs. Julio Jones is the only one off the table. Go Falcons.

gag

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif.gif

Also, those of you who like Guasaca and live closer to Durham will be happy to hear that they're probably going to be opening on over there. It's not 100% finalized yet, according to the conversation I eavesdropped on, but it's going to be happening sometime soon.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif.gif

Also, those of you who like Guasaca and live closer to Durham will be happy to hear that they're probably going to be opening on over there. It's not 100% finalized yet, according to the conversation I eavesdropped on, but it's going to be happening sometime soon.

holy **** dont be lying at me right this second

i hope it is near the bottle revolution they just opened in morrisville

that combo must stay together

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've seen the house, or a house, where the film City Slickers was filmed. It's located somewhere north of Santa Fe, NM.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
As much as I like the Tide, I hope they get dinged for scheduling Western Carolina in the last week of November. Seriously, all these big programs should've gotten their non-conference cream puffs out of their system months ago.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
As much as I like the Tide, I hope they get dinged for scheduling Western Carolina in the last week of November. Seriously, all these big programs should've gotten their non-conference cream puffs out of their system months ago.

Agreed, it's ridiculous how many there are today.

And it's still scorless in Winston-Salem, lol.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I know I've seen someone post Go Hokies on one of these lounge threads before. I don't remember who or when though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad