OT: Hurricanes Lounge XVIII:Will State put 50 up on Carolina? DISCUSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I honestly cannot recall a time I've seen him post outside of page 2 on these boards.

Also, FSU is about to pull another one out of their ass.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Re. FSU - it's not like any team is really good this year. So they're quite deserving of the top 4 spot. I'm not so sure they'll get blitzed in a playoff game, Winston is far and away the best QB in the country. That usually means something.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Re. FSU - it's not like any team is really good this year. So they're quite deserving of the top 4 spot. I'm not so sure they'll get blitzed in a playoff game, Winston is far and away the best QB in the country. That usually means something.

I actually agree with you. They've got a very good squad.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Call me crazy but I think Ga Tech can pull off an upset in 2 weeks.

We really hope so. We've got Georgia next week though, so we're not quite looking to the championship game yet.

One of my friends put together a "perfect storm" result that would get GT into the top 4. It involves a lot of really good teams losing lol.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

Oregon... and Arizona showed that they can be beats that's for sure.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
The Cleveland Cavaliers are living proof that just putting a bunch of talent together, doesn't make it a team. Say all you want about Miami's "Big 3" and that team certainly had it's own "growing pains", but that team also had Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Chris Andersen, Norris Cole, Ronny Turiaf, Ray Allen, etc, etc, etc coming off the bench to fit in almost seamlessly with James, Bosh and Wade. Without Cheating, I defy anyone to tell me two players on this years Cavs, not named James, Irving, Love, Thompson or Varejão.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
The Cleveland Cavaliers are living proof that just putting a bunch of talent together, doesn't make it a team. Say all you want about Miami's "Big 3" and that team certainly had it's own "growing pains", but that team also had Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Chris Andersen, Norris Cole, Ronny Turiaf, Ray Allen, etc, etc, etc coming off the bench to fit in almost seamlessly with James, Bosh and Wade. Without Cheating, I defy anyone to tell me two players on this years Cavs, not named James, Irving, Love, Thompson or Varejão.

Dion Waiters and Mike Miller.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
b3esvencqaafwdn.jpg

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
I'm usually not much of a Black Friday shopper, or in this case the whole week, but was pretty psyched with the deal I got today. Just thought I'd drop it here in case anyone else is interested.

iPad Air at Staples is regularly priced at $449. They have it on sale today for $100 off so the price is now $349. In their paper ad today they have a coupon for $100 off of select tablets that the manager said could be applied to the iPad Air, just not the iPad Air 2. Apple's website currently lists the 32GB iPad Air at $449 and I just walked out of Staples with mine for $249 + $16 tax. Christmas for myself just came a bit early this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad