Pre-Game Talk: Home Opener | Saturday @ 7PM | Bruins @ Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoPopp

Dec 19, 2013
Having our 4th line playing to its strengths will help establish our team identity. Martin needs other crash-and-bangers. Holland is soft and has zero motor. Brown... haven't seen enough of him, but let's see how he fills that role in the next few games.

Lindberg, Soshnikov, Rychel and Gauthier are way better fits on the bottom line with Martin.

I'd prefer this:

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
JVR-Bozak-Marner
Soshnikov-Kadri-Komarov
Martin-Gauthier-Lindberg
Rychel

I actually thought Brown did some good things last game.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Feels like Nylander is getting left behind here and in the media. He pleayed really well last game especially in things he has been criticized for ie. Defense and board battles really liked his game along with Marner and Matthews. Can't wait for tonight the big 3 hopefully shine again. So damn exciting to be a leafs fan right now

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Feels like Nylander is getting left behind here and in the media. He pleayed really well last game especially in things he has been criticized for ie. Defense and board battles really liked his game along with Marner and Matthews. Can't wait for tonight the big 3 hopefully shine again. So damn exciting to be a leafs fan right now

hahah I agree... its weird. I thought Matthews was obviously the best player and a close second was Nylander. A lot of fans keep going on about Matthews/Marner but I think they should be going on and on about Matthews/Nylander. IMO they are gonna be the dynamic duo on this squad.

But then again I guess its not overly surprising since Nylander was drafted a couple years ago and has already suited up in NHL games last year and has somewhat maybe lost his shiny new toy syndrome a bit?.. shows how exciting this team is when Nylander is already yesterdays news hahah

Regardless youth looks deadly and cant wait to watch Matthews/Nylander tonight again. I am very curious to see these kids VS what looks to be a very strong Bruins team!!

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

Matthews, Marner and Nylander (HD) - Toronto Maple Leafs "The Future"

M-N-M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad