OT: Hi ! Any old posters still around?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Wow this thread brought back a lot of great memories. As others have mentioned, it's amazing how quickly time goes by. It's sad to see that a lot of the older posters aren't around much or not at all. In saying that, it's great to see that we've added a whole new generation of posters. I don't post nearly as much as I did in the past. But I still spend time here reading and enjoying all of your contributions. So here's to HFHabs family, thanks everyone for your amazing and not so amazing contributions.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Man time flies, even though my account isn't as old as the OGs. Used to post everywhere on here. Now I'm all about the impact.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
10 old pal, how are ya ? Health good ? How's the family ? I had to re-register when I saw your name.

Wow talk about a sight for sore eyes. I've been good, and the family is doing well. How have you been? It seems like forever since we last chatted.

Reactions: dinodebino

mcfee

Mar 9, 2018
Wow talk about a sight for sore eyes. I've been good, and the family is doing well. How have you been? It seems like forever since we last chatted.
Doing well. I was just going to tell D that I'm still in eastern Ontario, we bought here many years ago, and built what they call a granny cottage for my parents. They've been gone for 5+ years now, kids are out on their own. I'm still working, no plans for that to change. My wife is still an artist, still very difficult to get along with.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Doing well. I was just going to tell D that I'm still in eastern Ontario, we bought here many years ago, and built what they call a granny cottage for my parents. They've been gone for 5+ years now, kids are out on their own. I'm still working, no plans for that to change. My wife is still an artist, still very difficult to get along with.

1. That’s not reserved for just artists
2. I’m screwed

:laugh:

Istvan

Nov 17, 2003
SoCal
Visit site
How many people here remember the lucky prezel that Mcphee found while watching the habs play years back. I still have it attached to Duffman's hat in my avatar.

I remember the pretzel clearly. Still makes me smile. McPhee posted some great stuff.....goats and all.

mcfee

Mar 9, 2018
I remember the pretzel clearly. Still makes me smile. McPhee posted some great stuff.....goats and all.
Late 2016 we actually gave the goat and sheep away. A friend of ours had horses [ trained equestrian], and had a few empty stalls. She had a 10 year old who wanted them as pets and was pretty good at doing barn chores. So we loaded them up and brought them down the road, an effing daunting task. They lasted there a bit over a year, they both died , about a month apart of natural causes though I suspect the sheep might've take a hoof to the head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad