OT: Hi ! Any old posters still around?

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Hey, long time

I met a few a few of you all years back at station sport. Whiskyseven was there, and a few other names. Are you all still around?

I'm living in laugh nation but we should do a meet up in MTL for the draft or something.. was just curious if any old posters are still around..as I havent been posting much in the last few years.

Do you guys remember my famous "everywhere cocaine" post that went viral and had special admin warning post and threats, or the "protest for rebuild outside the Bell centre Sunday at 11am" thread...I got really shat on for the latter

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Yeah, but it's sort of hard to care enough to post with the team in the position it is.

I remember "I wonder where I could find mittens this time of the year?"

The Downie Potatoes fad.

The Darkest Day In Habs History

The 110% posts.

mcphee, such a nice guy.

E=CH2 is one guy that I thought was gone. Ends up he just changed user names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc McKenna

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Hey, long time

I met a few a few of you all years back at station sport. Whiskyseven was there, and a few other names. Are you all still around?

I'm living in laugh nation but we should do a meet up in MTL for the draft or something.. was just curious if any old posters are still around..as I havent been posting much in the last few years.

Do you guys remember my famous "everywhere cocaine" post that went viral and had special admin warning post and threats, or the "protest for rebuild outside the Bell centre Sunday at 11am" thread...I got really shat on for the latter

From what I understand, Habs10Habs comes out from the shadows to post once in a while. Not sure who else is still around from the 'old breed' lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

void

Jan 5, 2006
Everywhere cocaine is one of my favorite HF memes ever. The mods and admins were having such a hard time stopping the posts. :laugh:
The Markov goal celebration photoshop thread was another classic. I was trying to find the thread the other day but I think it may have been lost when we upgraded the boards. :(

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Everywhere cocaine is one of my favorite HF memes ever. The mods and admins were having such a hard time stopping the posts. :laugh:
The Markov goal celebration photoshop thread was another classic. I was trying to find the thread the other day but I think it may have been lost when we upgraded the boards. :(

Gonna try to find it. That thread still cracks me up everytime I go re-visit it.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I've been around for a little while and lurked for 5 years before I joined lol.

I would only be interested if our current management is no longer in play...Can't watch anymore awful moves go down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77 and yianik

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
From what I understand, Habs10Habs comes out from the shadows to post once in a while. Not sure who else is still around from the 'old breed' lol.
H10H was one of the best. Very down to earth and very knowledgeable. He does pop in on occasion.

I've been here for what seems like my entire life. I've made a ton of friends here. Also ruffled some feathers of others.

HF has been a huge part of my life. A good escape from reality.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
'member anarmandaleb, the rich Arab girl who liked shoes?

I 'member. Almost tried my luck at POSSIBLY getting catfished.

'member Habs911? Wonder if he did become a doctor.

'member ROEN? I 'member. Got him on FB. Ice Poutine too.

'member all the bullshit during the lockouts?

The big comeback VS the Rangers?

That time we made it to the conference finals and the INSANITY that was our board in celebration?

'member THE SUBBAN TRADE? That was right after I got my last concussion and had to quit as a mod, and I had a thought for poor LG and crew having to deal with that shittsunami. I still wonder if they slept that day.

'member that time where for whatever reason we were particularly raucous and no Habs mods was on, so Islanders and Blackhawks mods came to throw the rule book at everybody? My one and only infraction in almost 15 years.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
I join this site when i was in Japan in 2008. I really needed my Habs "fix" and i found this place. I remember getting the 6 hours deal at an internet cafe to listen to the game and follow HF at the same time. We lost to the Flyers in round 2 that year.

Reactions: Runner77

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I remember good ol' alt.sports.hockey.nhl.mtl-canadiens when most of the people did not even know what Internet was. :sarcasm:

Me too, I came from there to here.

I remember the insanity there when the Habs killed Andrew Raycroft's career that one year. I think they came back from a 1-3 deficit in those playoffs and won in 7.

beh3moth

May 27, 2010
I've lurked for a long time. Got into these forums during the Halak run. I remember one meme of naniamma (sp) looking straight out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad