HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its the best thing.
even if you love her and theres no relationship, you are together and spending time alone.
you get the whole thing without commitment...

the rest need to go for it.
it sucks when they say no, but at least you have an answer (and lets be honest, the door is open if you remain friends).

not sure how old you all are, but just do it or you might never know.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So...question.

I'm a beer nerd. It's my thing...I have a beer cellar that has roughly 150 bottles in it. Girl I used to work with and am friendly with has invited herself over to see the cellar...maybe try something from it.

She's DTF right?

A girl you sorta know is going to go down into a cellar in your house?

ZfzA7wQ.gif

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i was shy before and got tired of going home to no one :(
gotta take those chances.
ive been rejected and laughed at but that doesnt matter once someone accepts an invitation or a drink.

also you all need to get out of your everyday routine. go out for a coffee or a beer or a walk or the gym.
you have no choice, your life changes when you're with someone... might aswell try to do it now.

Reactions: Virtanen18

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
its the best thing.
even if you love her and theres no relationship, you are together and spending time alone.
you get the whole thing without commitment...

the rest need to go for it.
it sucks when they say no, but at least you have an answer (and lets be honest, the door is open if you remain friends).

not sure how old you all are, but just do it or you might never know.

This reminded me of this:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
also pubg girl turned out to not be a catfish but she still 600 miles away so MCG you better get those digits in my honor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m now rooting for love for all of y’all. I’m a stupid ass but I’m rooting for y’all to not miss your shot.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm still doing the whole feeling out thing TBH. I don't really want to ask someone out less than 2 months into the job and make a bad imipression this early on.

I'm still cheering for you.
I mean with my luck she’ll be gone for another week and then suddenly reappear and I’ll be all like “wtf”

My theory is that she was only here because of the college strike and now she went back since it’s over. Aka I messed up but if it’s true then I didn’t cause she would be gone anyways. I only believe this because I had never seen this girl in my life before it.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
This is the most wholesome thread on HF.

MCG that sucks but you'll get back on your feet, I've seen your social media pics - especially now that we're FB friends. :naughty:

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I mean with my luck she’ll be gone for another week and then suddenly reappear and I’ll be all like “wtf”

My theory is that she was only here because of the college strike and now she went back since it’s over. Aka I messed up but if it’s true then I didn’t cause she would be gone anyways. I only believe this because I had never seen this girl in my life before it.

I mean funny enough, I've worked myself up to a point where if I ran into a certain person, I'd ask them out without a second thought. Chances are it's incredibly unlikely I do run into them again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad