HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've almost convinced myself that if MCG can man up and talk to gym girl, I'll go talk to dreamy girl.
dude, I was ready for it today to the point that I had butterflies in my stomach from 3 f***ing PM and I didn't even go to the gym until 6:45 PM and she wasn't there. Next time I see her, dad or no dad, it's done. I'm doing it.

Reactions: Disclose

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
So...question.

I'm a beer nerd. It's my thing...I have a beer cellar that has roughly 150 bottles in it. Girl I used to work with and am friendly with has invited herself over to see the cellar...maybe try something from it.

She's DTF right?

She just wants to be friends.

dude, I was ready for it today to the point that I had butterflies in my stomach from 3 ****ing PM and I didn't even go to the gym until 6:45 PM and she wasn't there. Next time I see her, dad or no dad, it's done. I'm doing it.

Yeah just do me a favor and keep delaying it some more.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's not an official cellar...anymore.

At my last place I had an actual cellar but now it's more just....a very well organized Ikea unit.
65N5n

What girl WOULDN'T want to be with a guy who has that?

tbh my status is still very complicated so I'm not even sure I'd be down if that was her intention.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
She just wants to be friends.

Yeah just do me a favor and keep delaying it some more.
Listen ok. I don’t know these girl signals. Even my coworker said girls are weird. But I finally believe all of them who told me they were signals.

Now I’m just praying I get another chance cause i did really f*** it up these past few weeks lmao.

The butterflies don’t lie, and they spell me >>>>> Bon all day everyday.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Listen ok. I don’t know these girl signals. Even my coworker said girls are weird. But I finally believe all of them who told me they were signals.

Now I’m just praying I get another chance cause i did really **** it up these past few weeks lmao.

Least you got signals bro.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
you're all beautiful when talking about the people you like.
no sarcasm. im cheering for y'all.

i dont know, but i guess its obvious when you all like each other. or at least wanna have some fun.
so trust your best judgment and dont be afraid to express it.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
It's the old bigots on the Leaf board with their insane hate for Kadri that are the most annoying.

Really, there are too many posters who just hate on a single player. I mean, there are posters who create accounts just to hate on Marner. I really think there are lots of posters who pretend just to be Leaf fans to troll. Or maybe I'm just giving my fellow Leaf fans too much credit. Just have to look at facebook comments to see how some people are such mouthbreathers.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
It's not an official cellar...anymore.

At my last place I had an actual cellar but now it's more just....a very well organized Ikea unit.
65N5n

What girl WOULDN'T want to be with a guy who has that?

tbh my status is still very complicated so I'm not even sure I'd be down if that was her intention.

Ah yes we all have this IKEA unit. The classic. I like your setup.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Yo, I felt so bad when Dustin purred at the girl and got rejected. That was heartbreaking, and even moreso when he sat by himself and saw Mad Max and Lucas slow dancing with each other.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo, I felt so bad when Dustin purred at the girl and got rejected. That was heartbreaking, and even moreso when he sat by himself and saw Mad Max and Lucas slow dancing with each other.
I felt bad for him. But then Nancy came to the rescue. f*** Stacey.

Dustin is my spirit animal and I am purring at gym girl

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ah yes we all have this IKEA unit. The classic. I like your setup.

I don't like that you cuddle for 17 hours at a time. It's unnatural.

Max -

Yeah that sucked. Seeing him cry alone was one of my saddest moments watching TV in the last few years.

Nancy is a hero though. She deserves whichever guy she wants. Maybe both. Hell. Why not both.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The sooner this phase passes the better.

I'd like to kickstart you guys right out of this phase. Take a trip to Ikea together. That'll be fun.

Please stop pooping on my feels parade, I would be cheering you on if our places we’re reversed.

Furthermore if this gets off the ground I want to do some double dates with you and yours. :)

Reactions: Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Now that I actually have an idea on signals I think back at all the ones I’ve missed.

My previous depression/anxiety still weighs on me sometimes and makes me self conscious so I never saw any reason why anyone would check me out for a time

To be fair we get up occasionally to go to the washroom/get more water/get more substances. On Sunday morning we left and went to Tim Hortons, got some bagels and timbits, returned to the slumber for 8 more hours.
Why would you ruin it by going to Tim Hortons wtf

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Please stop pooping on my feels parade, I would be cheering you on if our places we’re reversed.

Furthermore if this gets off the ground I want to do some double dates with you and yours. :)

It's not pooping necessarily.

I just think it needs to evolve past this phase. It will and you'll be glad...even if this phase seems great. Cuddling and movies is great (seriously Cuddling is also slang for something else right?) but I think you'll need to move past it so the relationship can grow.

I'm a Bon well wisher man. A well wishers!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
It's not pooping necessarily.

I just think it needs to evolve past this phase. It will and you'll be glad...even if this phase seems great. Cuddling and movies is great (seriously Cuddling is also slang for something else right?) but I think you'll need to move past it so the relationship can grow.

I'm a Bon well wisher man. A well wishers!

Oh I totally agree - it’s her that wants to take this really slow. She had a really bad year with dating and I’m respecting her wishes for me to be patient with her which I’m totally fine with cause she’s worth waiting around for. She’s also not the type to string someone along so I know this is heading somewhere good. Also this never happens to me (dating as an Asian boy is really lame) so I’m just riding out the high (pun also intended) of this until she’s ready to take it up another level. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad