HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
adopted a cat now. the bird and the dog are judging me terribly.
havent seen him since the morning.... so i dont eve know anymore if i still have it. :(

Reactions: Max Money

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
When I ran my Tim’s restaurant, I used to do Latte’s made with Chocolate Milk. So good.

For some reason it’s not an option for customers though.

Also, Tim’s oatmeal, get it plain, toss some honey and peanut butter in there.

I’ve got many secrets

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Coworker gave me the biggest confidence boost before i acquire that phone number tomorrow god damn.

didnt we torpedo thisd plan already lol. well good luck

my brothers girlfriend had her baby yesterday. normally hate them but shes cute. I do not look forward to the inevitable babysitting requests

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
adopted a cat now. the bird and the dog are judging me terribly.
havent seen him since the morning.... so i dont eve know anymore if i still have it. :(

Is it an indoor/outdoor cat I assume? We have an adopted cat and I was never a cat person until we got here, she is awesome. She always wants to cuddle and she's not a jerk at all, unlike my old roommates cat. She's also a polydactyl cat, her mittens look massive.

It sounds stupid but we want a dog and I am worried the cat wont like it and then were stuck with a major issue. Before we adopted her she lived with other cats and a dog I guess though, but still am slightly worried. We want to get a basset hound, I think I look up basset hounds once a week online. Who wouldn't love this?

O5cPH4X.gif

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Is it an indoor/outdoor cat I assume? We have an adopted cat and I was never a cat person until we got here, she is awesome. She always wants to cuddle and she's not a jerk at all, unlike my old roommates cat. She's also a polydactyl cat, her mittens look massive.

It sounds stupid but we want a dog and I am worried the cat wont like it and then were stuck with a major issue. Before we adopted her she lived with other cats and a dog I guess though, but still am slightly worried. We want to get a basset hound, I think I look up basset hounds once a week online. Who wouldn't love this?

O5cPH4X.gif

i dont know. at all. the problem is that the city passed a bill to pick up every cat outdoors even if they have a medal so theyre too crowded with animals at the shelters. so we decided to save at least one.
i dont know anything about cats. i used to have one, girlfriend has 2, past roomates have 2 as well. so my dog is pretty chill with cats. (big german sheppard-rotweiler).

for you; all you gotta know is that a cat will always win the fight as long as they have their claws.

i found her this morning but shes scared as hell. i chose the worse cat lol. im sure he has never interacted with humans except when he got caught. oh well.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Aw, I am sure the cat will warm up eventually once she gets used to everything. Plus don't be surprised when you put a cat in a new environment that it will hide out for a long time until its comfortable to hang. Under the bed for a few days is a common spot.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
at least it shits where its supposed to shit. so im asuming now it was a house cat threated very bad. oh well. i dont care anymore, the first 24h i was wondering if my house will smell like urine. good kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad