HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Basically, Keurig and other sponsors have pulled their advertising from Sean Hannity's show because Hannity was cool with Roy Moore sexually abusing teenagers. In response, Hannity fans have destroyed their Keurigs and are boycotting the company because they've boycotted Hannity.

Basically, there are still a lot of dumb Americans out there.

If only they knew this makes us tree hugging lefties happy since Keurig machine cups are killing the environment.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I haven't watched much Curb Your Enthusiasm since I started working. Finally got around to watching one tonight and f*** me the show is hilarious. The whole show is basically miniscule little problems Larry deals with that he lets affect him the entire episode, it's amazing.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I haven't watched much Curb Your Enthusiasm since I started working. Finally got around to watching one tonight and **** me the show is hilarious. The whole show is basically miniscule little problems Larry deals with that he lets affect him the entire episode, it's amazing.

The new season is hilarious too. The first episode of the new season was a little rocky but they’ve got their timing back again. It’s probably my favorite show of all time.

Reactions: Max Money

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't really like the coffee that comes out of either a Tassimo or Keurig.

I do have several hipster coffee making methods though - aeropress, French Press...Pour over Coffee carafe...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I only use my keurig because it’s super quick and easy. None of the coffee I’ve had is particularly strong. The caffeine is just enough to give me a slight bolt of energy most of the times when I need it (before gym, let’s say — otherwise it’s a red bull). They’re just meh. Especially the 2.0 versions where they have that code reader. Wtf.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Once I left high school I discovered the joys of coffee lol. My go-tos are coffee or a nice mocha before the gym or just whenever I want a pick me up and don't feel like getting plain old coffee.

No whipped cream tho

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Well at that rate why am I paying like...$200 for a machine when it's essentially just providing boiling water?

I can do that with any of my relatively cheap hipster devices!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont drink coffee. i do too many drugs alredy. just letting you know that those machines do more than pollute.
a kettle is the answer indeed.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
That said, they're running out of ideas for alternative ice capps. Their s'mores one from this summer was actually the worst ice cap I ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad