HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
It's still shocking for me how fast the Leafs turned it around.

Is the Sabres rebuild still years ahead of the Leafs and is Eichel still a trillion tiers ahead of Matthews? :biglaugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's still shocking for me how fast the Leafs turned it around.

Is the Sabres rebuild still years ahead of the Leafs and is Eichel still a trillion tiers ahead of Matthews? :biglaugh:

Well if you ask most of HF it took 10+ years. If you look at it logically then..yes. It was very quick. They didn't commit to the rebuild until the Kessel deal. They were trying to be good but sucking. Similar to what Montreal is likely about to get hit with.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Toronto didn’t have a 30-year-old 8 year 10.5M goalie though. Bergevin has killed the team ever since the Subban trade. It’s been a series of bad moves.

I mean, whether you hate em or love em, things are so much fun (or would be) if Toronto and Montreal were good teams at the same time.

At this rate I can only pray we keep losing and get lucky enough to have Dahlin vs. Matthews next season but even then, they’ll probably ruin their own fortunes and finish 9th place.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they did turn it fast if you look at it that way, but it was indeed years of misery before hiring a front office that wants to win.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Montreal gonna follow the Toronto way lol. Decade of misery before saying f*** it and going for management that wants to win.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
At least its actually enjoyable to watch the Leafs now. They're offence is fantastic. I'm excited to watch Tampa vs Toronto this year. The amount of pure skill and speed on both teams will be a fun match up and could be a very entertaining playoff matchup

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There's so much smoke surrounding Bergevin and his days being numbered in Montreal that I'm holding out hope that it's soon.

Downside is that we'd probably just have an interim like Dudley for the remainder of the year. Ew.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
im sure Markov is smiling at home.
Bergevin botched it so bad. Mete is looking absolutely great, somehow, despite us sucking so bad, but Markov is still better than anyone else on our left side.

I hope we fire Bergevin and bring in someone like Brisebois... hell people are even throwing around Patrick Roy on the Habs board and quite frankly, while I don't want to go down that route, I'm more confident that Roy can't be worse than Bergevin. Bergevin has been a series of bad moves ever since the Subban trade (well, even before that where he brought in an AHL backup to replace Price...)

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
lol tf. Last time I checked shots were like 22-7 for the Ducks. Now they're 37-31 Habs. Did the Habs get like 30 shots in the second? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad