Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Habs put up 50+ shots, but lose 6-2.

giphy.gif

Also, saw that Nick Ritchie got an assist today. His first point of the season. Ol' Grapes said we would regret taking the soft Swede over him. :snide:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's just really sad watching this team.

It's especially sad remembering that we had a young Pacioretty, Price, Subban and 3rd overall pick and completely botched it. Patches at 4.5m, Price at 6.5m, Subban wanted a 6x5 deal but Bergevin and his stupid ego wanted to bridge deal him and it lead to Subban getting the last laugh and then being traded and the development of Galchenyuk, which is both on the player and organization, has been awful. They had a legitimate shot at being real contenders, and they probably were in 2014 until Price's injury. But it all went to waste.

The Subban trade was absolutely the beginning of the downfall though. They chose the wrong guy to be the captain to begin with, and they chose the wrong guy to trade after that historic collapse.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
It's kind of annoying the chick I train with still doesn't pronounce my name right. She heard it when HR introduced me to her first day, she's heard me say it in like 6 different intro meetings, and one time I straight up told her she's saying it wrong and corrected her. It's to the point where I can't say it again cause I'm not sure if she doesn't understand what I'm saying or what

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
It's kind of annoying the chick I train with still doesn't pronounce my name right. She heard it when HR introduced me to her first day, she's heard me say it in like 6 different intro meetings, and one time I straight up told her she's saying it wrong and corrected her. It's to the point where I can't say it again cause I'm not sure if she doesn't understand what I'm saying or what

where is a-a-ron right now?

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Sens outplayed us. It was a well deserved defeat.

f*** that game though. Came back within 1 goal twice only to f*** it up. Matthews and Nylander continue to be GODS though.

At least the Raptors won.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
same bullshit tho... we seem to play better, playing catch up.
its terrible how they stop trying once they lead, but Ottawa, specially Stone are thieves... its amazing how easy is for them to steal pucks back.

the one game i needed a win. stop that canadian boner on the leafs.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Stone saved that game for the Senators imo. If he doesn't score right after Matthews did...I'm pretty confident the Leafs win that one...matters not though. Ottawa was definitely the better team and waking up for the third ain't good enough.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
anderson coulda saved a couple, not his best performance again. but Ottawa did good with the victory. this games, they gotta win, to fight for a playoff spot....

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Officials apparently forgot how to call penalties in OT. Blues got screwed on not one, not two, but three(!) missed penalties in OT leading to a Vegas goal.

Granted if the Blues had even decent special teams the game doesn’t get to OT but Yeo and PPs.....well you know

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
anderson coulda saved a couple, not his best performance again. but Ottawa did good with the victory. this games, they gotta win, to fight for a playoff spot....

Anderson loves to Grant Fuhr it. Gives up a couple suspect ones but when push comes to shove he makes the saves needed to win the game in clutch moments. Aka Marner in the slot.

I love Andy.

Reactions: Disclose

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Terrible. I won't go into it though.

Glad yours was good though! Did you go out anywhere interesting?

Agh, that sucks - sorry to heart that. :(

Spent all weekend with this girl I'm super into, we went to the Scarborough Bluffs cause I've never been before and it was really nice. Back to my place after, did some substances, watched movies til 8am and she crashed over. It was good. I am pretty head in the clouds rn. :laugh:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
LOOOOOL probably true if my group chats weren't all shipping this super hard (mutual friends) and asking for updates every two seconds while the dates are occurring. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad