Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I wanted to trade Carey when I knew this team couldn’t win. :(

Also. I hate moving. So so so much.
I moved 12 times with my mom alone by the age of 9 and then another 2. My father (On the quebec side), we moved 9 times before I was 9 and another 7 times since.

I feel your pain.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Habs vs Kings is like watching paint dry. These teams are so f***ing slow.

LA is a team with no future. So much money tied up in junk contracts, and I’m not sure old school slow defense can have as much success right now.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ottawa/Anderson have cost me quite a few points in my league. He'll most likely ride the bench for the season, I have no faith or trust in Ottawa

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ottawa wins when they should lose, and loses when they should win.

I can see them beating TOR on Saturday.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Blues absolutely dominated the Blackhawks last night. Through 2 periods last night it was Schwartz and Tarasenko with 9 shots and 3 goals against the Blackhawks whole team with 8 shots and 0 goals. At one point it got to 31-10 and 4-0 before the Blues stepped off the gas.

They got a couple of window dressing goals in garbage time but it was as bad as I’ve seen the Hawks look. Seabrook in particular looked BRUTAL. He and Keith were -4 going against Tarasenko.

Haven’t really bought into the death of Chicago but I might be might inclined this morning.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is what Toronto fans felt when their management was so desperately trying to cling to the playoff dream before Shanahan came in, right?

Bergevin needs to be canned.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Ottawa wins when they should lose, and loses when they should win.

I can see them beating TOR on Saturday.

i was avoiding the calender to not know about this game.... ugh.

Andy was all heart last year, when he was playing for the wife. Hopefully its not an off year, this season, but he's the only goalie ive ever trusted in Ottawa. (well the 3 months we got of Hasek...huhuh)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This is what Toronto fans felt when their management was so desperately trying to cling to the playoff dream before Shanahan came in, right?

Bergevin needs to be canned.

Yeah...it was a dark time.

I have no love for Montreal, as you would expect, but I am disappointed it means that when Toronto gets good and Montreal gets...err..bad....we're still not getting a playoff matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad