HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I don't touch that place... I like Bonk and Nyquil. The rest is hard to read.
You and OmniSens (probably worte that wrong.. not tagging you) ARE my Sens board here... <3 <3

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Habs have to be better then this, right?

LOL at the main board trying to talk up Arizona's young GM as top 3 in the league when their tank is up and running 4 games in.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

Awful d-core. Forward depth is pretty thin as well. Price can't do it all.

They are gonna have a tough year, specially with how talented that division is with Toronto, Tampa and Ottawa. Detriots not playing bad hockey right now either.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

LOL at the main board trying to talk up Arizona's young GM as top 3 in the league when their tank is up and running 4 games in.

No. They can be the possession corsi-darlings all they want, but the team sucks and most of the players lack actual finish. They suck. Our defense is trash, a top-6 forward on a team that desperately needs them is on the 4th line LW and they refuse to play him at center for fear of creating controversy for their new darling and Price isn't bailing them out. He's not even playing a $6.5m goalie let alone a $10.5m one (puke).

I f***ing SAID this was going to happen during the summer, too. People who get paid to make the decisions couldn't see this coming because their heads are so far up their own asses. Bergevin decimated the defense, our center position is still highly questionable (jury is still out on Drouin), and everyone knew paying a goalie so much money wasn't a good idea. That, factored in with all the other teams around us having a much better prospect pool, much better younger players stepping in, and improving in general just killed any chance we had.

They are gonna have a tough year, specially with how talented that division is with Toronto, Tampa and Ottawa. Detriots not playing bad hockey right now either.

We suck.

For the first time in years I can look at the Habs record and say "Oh. Yeah. That makes sense"

because they suck

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Detroit should come back to earth. That D is still really really bad.

Guess the calls for Buffalo to be up and coming were premature. They look f***ing awful. Poor Eichel.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
YEAH THE STRIKE IS HAPPENING AND THEY CAN'T EVEN STAND TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AND THEY CAN'T EVEN AGREE ON THE NON-COST THINGS LIKE GIVING PART-TIME FACULTY MORE BENEFITS LOL WHAT THE f*** IS EDUCATION MAN

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I started playing Amnesia over the weekend and damn, this shit gets your heart rate up. I don't think I'm brave enough to play this with headphones, but I'll try anyway. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad