#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
CPjuLGv.png

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Bon or Paris, ever been to the Velvet Underground in Toronto? Thursday night they have a punk band DRI and a DJ set by Belle & Sebastian, seems like it could be cool.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wait, since when did you live in Ottawa, Cor? I thought you lived in London? Or was that just for school?

Bon or Paris, ever been to the Velvet Underground in Toronto? Thursday night they have a punk band DRI and a DJ set by Belle & Sebastian, seems like it could be cool.

I have, I've always had a good time there for shows.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Wait, since when did you live in Ottawa, Cor? I thought you lived in London? Or was that just for school?

I have, I've always had a good time there for shows.

Nice, found a place called Nocturne too, seems like it might have a good show. I am probably going to check it out, thanks!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I moved to Ottawa a few months back Bon.

Love it. There's so much more to do than in London. Went kayaking on the Ottawa river the other day, was fun.

London gets better weather though

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I went to school in London, and after I graduated I ended up just staying there. Decided to make the move here to be closer to family.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Watched the GoT premiere on Monday night. Pretty good. lol'd seeing Ed Sheeran there.

Saw Spider-Man last night as well. Very good start for a reboot. Better than The Amazing Spider-Man for sure. Too bad it's not likely going to top (and if it does, not by a significant amount) The Amazing Spider-Man's box office total.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
You know. Linkin Park was never my favourite band....likely never even really close but they were a fairly big thing in my high school and really contributed to me advancing towards more rock music. Chester was a really talented dude.

Just one less concert for Bon and I to run into each other at

(by run into I mean my first running into his chin bone)

Last edited:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm pretty rattled about it. LP was the band that got me into music even if I don't listen to them much anymore. I still remember carting Meteora around with me during recess in grade school on my anti-skip CD player. God damn thing still skipped, it was a dirty liar.

I was really looking forward to finally seeing them for the first time this summer. Ugh.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Numb was one of my favourite songs growing up. I'm going through a somewhat rough time right now so this is pretty hard news to swallow.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Today was pretty upsetting. There's never been a motivational playlist I've made that didn't have them on it.

Hybrid Theory was the first CD I ever bought and as someone who went to high school in the late 2000's, they were pretty big throughout my school.

Today definitely sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino