HFWF OT 3 -- "you can't even read!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Buying a house is truly the worst process ever. Either way I just want it over with. It's like any documentation I send them isnt good enough and I have to do these stupid conference calls with the credit bureau. And then my response is, "if you look at all the documentation I sent it is clearly outlined in it."

I am scared to take $20 out of my bank account at this point, they will probably want a receipt of where I spent it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yeah, it's a rough experience. More stress than I can remember lol. Thank god I got a rate locked in and don't have to worry about anything other than packing now.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
yeah, it's a rough experience. More stress than I can remember lol. Thank god I got a rate locked in and don't have to worry about anything other than packing now.

Yeah my rate is locked and all that jazz, and clear to close should happen late next week, but the credit company keeps wanting proof of my student loan monthly payment. I send them all the documentation, they don't update any of it, then I have to call and get on a 3 way call with them and my loan company, and then they want every disbursed loan down to every penny combed through, even though the totals match.

Just very annoying, especially since I have all the paperwork sent that shows all that information down to the penny, so stop wasting my time with phone calls!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
for real i know youre younger (than i)
where do you got that? Ottawa or around it? (looking at your location)
cuz the city itself is ****ing expensive.

"my house" is in Hull..... probably is worth way more today with all the work my parents put on. i guess i would sell it and buy a **** appartment around 514. but not on the island cuz $$$$$$$

either way ill die before my parents, im sure. so ill rent till i die. :-(

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Barrhaven. Brand new Minto construction with our own personal upgrades too.

And I'm looking to buy a condo for myself in the same area in 3-4 years to rent out too.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
buying condos is annoying cuz its not really yours.... but good idea if you're renting it to someone else. pays for itself.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
buying condos is annoying cuz its not really yours.... but good idea if you're renting it to someone else. pays for itself.

They're not really actual condos in huge buildings they're called "terrace homes". There's four of them in one larger building housing them split into four. They're really nice. About $240k right now in this market. So if I can put together enough of a down payment I'll probably pull the trigger on one.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
cda117cf5dd5243d0f3745897ee90baf.jpg

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
dunno if im just old or bad taste but those look ****ing awful lol

Serac

#HFOutcasts