HFWF OT 3 -- "you can't even read!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
almost got talked into getting a tattoo this weekend but man, my first one ain't gonna be on a whim and being talked into it for a few minutes **** that

Probably a good idea. If you're going to do it look around and find an artist whose style you like, most of them have their art online to look nowadays. Then you can actually make an appointment and discuss designs and stuff. Also, I feel like a tattoo isn't something you should skimp out on when it comes to price.

You're also getting advice from someone who has debated a tattoo for 10 years now but I am so neurotic and change my mind so often I haven't done it yet. :laugh: I switch between 3-5 things that I want every other month. I'd like to finally do it this fall though.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Managed to get my sociological research method course. No lab for it so i'm assuming that's my best shot for a math related course. :laugh:

It's all coming together for a change. I got a job lined up + scholarships (dat honor roll) means assuming i get a C or better in the course, i'm off to Australia next fall with my friend in toe.

It just feels good knowing that since it seemed like the universe loved to screw me over for the last little bit, things are finally in my hands.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Managed to get my sociological research method course. No lab for it so i'm assuming that's my best shot for a math related course. :laugh:

It's all coming together for a change. I got a job lined up + scholarships (dat honor roll) means assuming i get a C or better in the course, i'm off to Australia next fall with my friend in toe.

It just feels good knowing that since it seemed like the universe loved to screw me over for the last little bit, things are finally in my hands.

Congrats! Australia sounds like a blast, minus the plane ride. I also loved any research method class I took, so hopefully you like it.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm really bad with spiders. Like severe arachnophobia - panic attacks, crying, etc - even pictures and cartoons set me off. Because of this, I refuse to ever step foot in Australia. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm probably gonna end up doing it at this place my friend did it here. I like his work.

Do you have any ideas for your first tattoo?

It's gonna be a chest piece. Entire chest. Eventually add more to it so it's also a half sleeve (just so it can remain covered if I work in a business setting too).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
did some more research into another major in business... holy available jobs and pay for that major. I think I'm switching.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Oddly not a big fan of The Rock/Siri commercial. Love Rock, but that just doesn't seem like Apple marketing. Unusual pairing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad