HFWF OT 3 -- "you can't even read!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yesss. I made a big post about it on my Instagram today. Six straight times seeing them and each one is incredible, can't comprehend how they always top themselves. Great crowd too which is a rarity cause Toronto concert crowds are generally poop.

Yeah but how hot is Jared Leto?

I...err...mean...

Where were your seats?

Oh well. The ship sailed for me in my interest in getting one. :laugh:

Boardrooms are much worse than your desk anyway. I've grown to enjoy my job...I make it work....I'm working right now...Can listen to music, take a quick posting break, etc but good lord it's the boardroom and meeting situations that are the worst.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I was on the lawn which is fine cause the prior five times I've seen them I was in GA so I can take a L on one every now and then.

Jared's brother Shannon (the drummer) is hotter tbh. 30STM was good, second time I've seen them. They're usually hit and miss live but they were fine yesterday. Jared wasted sooooo much time talking though, it was sort of irritating cause they could've played more tunes in that time but also exactly what you'd expect from him. :laugh:

Wait, were you there?

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
This needs to stop happening.

Were you the white man (possibly with beard) in the baseball hat with a tall can in your hand? Sorry if that's too specific. :sarcasm:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
You've narrowed it down to roughly 15,000 people. This is getting too close.

One of us has to move. I vote you.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I had a friend who canoed INTO the Amp for the Iron Maiden show. No ticket. No problem.

....security clearly on point.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I had a friend who canoed INTO the Amp for the Iron Maiden show. No ticket. No problem.

....security clearly on point.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's a pretty good story. I was sad I had to miss both Maiden and Metallica this weekend, heard they were wicked shows.

I'm gonna be there again on Saturday for Incubus/Jimmy Eat World then AGAIN next Tuesday for Stone Sour. Then WayHome next weekend.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I had to bail on Metallica because of work. Ended up giving the ticket away to a friend of a friend. I mean....he said he'd pay me but I'm doubtful.

I was gonna do Maiden but I didn't want to pay for the GA/pit and the last time I saw them I was probably 10 feet away from the stage. If I can top that when why bother?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I will be in Toronto a week from tomorrow until Saturday morning. I didn't find any good shows to attend really. There's that music festival actually playing not far from my friends cottage, but they don't sell single day passes. Wayhome I believe. Edit: They do, but theyre on tier 3 arleady, I am good for $110 before taxes and fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad