HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModernUser

Phil-osophist
Feb 25, 2015
Potentially
Potentially cutting your trading partners down by refusing to participate via discord. Just like the draft, most of the choices via discord were easiest. Same goes for trades , more trading partners/GMs are on discord. Pm me i'll hook you up with a discord link if you ever wanna get back in the game.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Dustin Brown has been a solid signing for me so far, never thought he'd be playing this good. Stamkos also back on his game. Liking my how my players are coming along so far, though lots of season to go

Reactions: donut and LaVar

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts would like to place Adam McQuaid, D and Malcolm Subban, G on injury reserve. Both Dansk (#VegasStrong) and Ericsson will report to the main squad.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Been battling some injuries early, but still in a great spot sitting in the top 5 of the league. Will be looking towards Free Agents to provide a stopgap as Carter is gone for awhile, as well as depth within our own lineup, however, we are in the market to make some win-now moves.

:sharks
Kevin Hayes - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Phil Kessel
Richard Panik - Vladimir Sobotka - Mats Zuccarello
Anders Bjork - Brandon Dubinsky - Justin Williams
Sean Kuraly - Dominic Moore - Ondrej Kase

Shayne Gostisbehere - Jason Demers
Matt Niskanen - Ron Hainsey
Luke Schenn - Robert Hagg

Matt Murray
Eddie Lack

IR:
Ryan Ellis
Jeff Carter
-
  • Looking to move out RNH for a bit cheaper C.
  • All draft picks are on the table.
  • We don't necessarily have any untouchable prospects, but we highly value some over others and will not be moved for cheap.
-
Particularly looking to upgrade on defense.

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

I've made a bunch of trades recently and pretty happy with my team but I'm always open to trade talks. Hit me up if anything interest ya'll.

Trading Block

On the block: Brendan Gallagher, Leo Komarov, William Carrier, Nate Schnarr, Michael Kapla
Available: Valeri Nichushkin, Pascal Laberge
Untouchable: Evgeni Malkin, Adam Gaudette, Alexei Lipanov, 2019 1st rd pick

Looking for... (1) Top-4 Offensive Defenders; (2) NHL back-up goalie; (3) Futures (draft picks, high potential prospects). I'm at 48/50 contracts right now and close to the cap. Please keep that in mind.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
To :stars
D Cam Fowler
2018 NYR 2nd
2018 WPG 2nd

To :canes
C Patrice Bergeron (50% retained)
C Morgan Frost

The Stars organization would like to thank Patrice for being a part of our team and being a great leader both on and off the ice. We appreciate his never say die attitude and willingness to help out the team. Patrice also wanted to have a chance to win another Stanley Cup before the end of his career and we wanted to give him the opportunity to do that. Patrice’s agent and French translater Weylspin had given us a set of stipulations if we were to trade Patrice. We wish him all the best and hope he prospers in Carolina!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
:pens
Sobbin’ Robin?
Lehner7.jpg

Reports of unrest have escaped the Pittsburgh Penguins locker room as goaltender Robin Lehner has made his distaste for the teams’ poor form public in a recent interview calling their performance “sluggish” and “saddening”. He also mentioned that there’s only so much a goaltender can do to win games, it also relies on scoring which they lack so far. Pittsburgh sits a lacklustre 22nd in the league which could change soon with the injury recovery of Erik Karlsson.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada

:wings
Dahlin is callin’!
cut.jpg

The league started only a week ago with the ambition of a tight race both at the top of the table, and the bottom. Sadly, that hasn’t been the case. The Detroit Red Wings are absolutely one of the worst hockey teams to ever play our beautiful sport. With strange coaching techniques coach Weylspin has employed like playing Luca Sbisa on the first defensive pairing and trading away every good player they have ever obtained, it makes you wonder if they are even trying to win! Swedish defenseman and 1st overall franchise lock for the upcoming 2018 draft has allegedly been seen walking around with a Detroit Red Wings hat on. Is this a cruel joke being played by the dynamic defenseman or is he anticipating his new team? Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad