HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
ANNOUNCEMENT: The following players will become unrestricted free agents on January 1st, 2018 unless they are signed to a contract before then:
Scottie Upshall (EDM)
Jarome Iginla (MIN)
Jimmy Hayes (TOR)
Bobby Farnham (TOR)
@OEL for Norris @Black Noise @HighAndTight

Also, I plan on doing an activity check at some point in the next couple weeks. We have at least 4 GM candidates waiting for a chance to take over a team, and probably just as many GMs who have gone MIA since the start of the season. If I can't get in contact with you, you'll be replaced.

Reactions: donut

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts Currently working on getting a new back-up goalie. In the mean time, we would like to place Oscar Dansk, G on Injury Reserve.

Last edited:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
:stars would like to trade their healthy and beasting backup Anton Knudobin who is outperforming injury prone starter Tuuka Rask. Looking for picks and prospects, don’t need a goalie back.

Reactions: dim jim

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Also, I've been really lenient about this but you guys need to be including sources whenever you place a player on LTIR.

3.6 - Long-Term Injury Reserve

Any team that wishes to place an injured player on Long-Term Injury Reserve must include a valid source with their post proving that the player in question has suffered a serious injury. Sources include, but are not limited to: NHL, TSN, Sportsnet, etc.. Players on Long-Term Injury Reserve will not count towards a team’s total cap hit.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Sorry, I’ll edit the source into the post.
All good, wasn't aimed at just you haha. I think a few people have been doing it but the majority haven't. Just makes it easier for me to ensure that the player is actually injured and GMs aren't just trying to find some quick cap relief. :P

Reactions: donut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad