HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
I tried the new roster sheet page via Safari and when I search for a player, it showed “1 out of 1” matching but didn’t bring me to where the name was on the sheet.

Then I tried to search for a player via the Sheets app on iPhone and it instantly showed where it was on the sheet. I assume I’d get the same results if I were to search via my laptop.
I'm not quite sure how to get around that. Sounds like more of an issue with the browser than anything I can do on my end. If you're on your laptop using Safari though, you should just use Find and Replace instead of the single sheet that's intended for mobile devices.

Reactions: Dabeast

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'm not quite sure how to get around that. Sounds like more of an issue with the browser than anything I can do on my end. If you're on your laptop using Safari though, you should just use Find and Replace instead of the single sheet that's intended for mobile devices.

I think it's a platform issue too, not something on your end. It's all good @Intoewsables, you're doing an excellent job!

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Good thing Benning says it doesn´t matter where you end up in the final standings with the new lottery. I was expecting a tough fight with Dallas for the 30th spot (Detroit being clear favourites to the 31st). Doesn´t look so good at the moment. Tanking my way into pre-christmas play-off contention. Might even trade some of my picks to boost my hunt for a play-off spot*

* no I won´t!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Good thing Benning says it doesn´t matter where you end up in the final standings with the new lottery. I was expecting a tough fight with Dallas for the 30th spot (Detroit being clear favourites to the 31st). Doesn´t look so good at the moment. Tanking my way into pre-christmas play-off contention. Might even trade some of my picks to boost my hunt for a play-off spot*

* no I won´t!

My team is doing too well :(

Bratt, Hischier, Knudobin, McAvoy and Schneider are unstoppable

Reactions: dim jim

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts Looking to move Leo Komarov, LW/C for either a solid prospect and/or draft pick(s). Contact me either through PM or discord if you want to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad