• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
How a player performed when they had a weak roster isn't irrelevant, sorry to break it to you.

But I would agree that a player out performing the other for the last 4 seasons in a row is more relevant.

Apparently you are not up to snuff on it either... I asked for a source for a comment you made, you can't provide one. Thats on you.

But either way some quote in a podcast about how motivated a player is or whatever is deeply secondary to on ice performance. In that regard Draisaitl easily trumps MacKinnon as I have shown.
So let me get this straight, you think 16-17 MacKinnon was the same player he's been since then?

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Where did I say that?

The leaps of logic you make are pretty astounding. You are well on the way to troll territory.
You're asking for sources of the story of MacK hitting a new level after that season, saying it matters how he played that year on a bad team, but now you agree he did hit a new level?

I'm so confused lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Dion TheFluff

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Nice to see Matthews and MacKinnon being ranked above Crysaitl. Definitely better players for sure. Imagine the numbers they would put up getting to ride shotgun to McDavid 😲

• Haha
Reactions: Duke74

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Draisaitl over MacK for #3. If you remove bias/names and look at stats over the past 4 seasons, it's crystal clear both in the regular season and the playoffs. In fact, Draisaitl has an extremely strong argument for #2.

Reactions: Duke74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2