HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
If we played Boston the series wouldn't start till the 12th since the Celtics are home on the 11th.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I'm just hoping if we get into the playoffs we get a home game on that fluke 75 degree day which is inevitable every April in Jersey.

I'm dying to wear shorts to a game. :laugh:

Rick and Morty crew socks, you don't know me.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
So even though this is my 10th year with season tickets, you’re not supposed to receive a tenure jersey until you renew for the following season. You get the jersey in the fall of that next season. Well, I didn’t know that so I filled out a form for 2 tenure jerseys. My rep reached out to explain the situation, so I figured my order was voided.

I got an email from rep this week that my tenure jerseys were in haha. I guess they never took me off the order list. Just picked up my jerseys and the good news is they are Adidas and they definitely sent these to Philly Express for customization. The sad news is they don’t have the tenure patches on them.

Can anyone who ordered tenure jerseys for this season recall if they had the option to add tenure patches?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So quick secondary market predictions...should I buy a ticket for Thursday now or am I just gonna be fine day of game? I'd already sold my tickets cause I got a decent price for them when the rest of the market tanked and I was hoping not to have to go to the game but now of course I'm there.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So quick secondary market predictions...should I buy a ticket for Thursday now or am I just gonna be fine day of game? I'd already sold my tickets cause I got a decent price for them when the rest of the market tanked and I was hoping not to have to go to the game but now of course I'm there.

I mean I guess it depends where you wanna sit, $10 + fees is pretty cheap lol

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Got a ticket for game 2 for $52, plus a TicketScammer $20 fee. I plan on running for President with my entire platform being that I will put the people who run TicketScammer in prison and throw away the key. I expect to win with 98% of the vote (1% will vote Libertarian and another 1% will vote Green).

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
For the single tickets it's actually far more expensive than the pairs atm :P Not getting anyone else to go on short notice and don't really want to buy a pair only to try to sell one.

It's our most important game in many years.
I would think we pack the joint in.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's our most important game in many years.
I would think we pack the joint in.

Eh got my ticket already in the 102-103 area, forget which - probably a couple bucks more than I could have gotten it for last night but whatever. I did notice how the broker tickets (re: almost all of them) all immediately went up a few bucks from before the end of the Panther-Pred game to after.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Eh got my ticket already in the 102-103 area, forget which - probably a couple bucks more than I could have gotten it for last night but whatever. I did notice how the broker tickets (re: almost all of them) all immediately went up a few bucks from before the end of the Panther-Pred game to after.

Around 7am this morning plenty of $10 tickets remained but they're gone now. Started the morning with over 2100 listed on stubhub and we're down to about 1550 now which is a pretty decent amount of sales for the day before a game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Around 7am this morning plenty of $10 tickets remained but they're gone now. Started the morning with over 2100 listed on stubhub and we're down to about 1550 now which is a pretty decent amount of sales for the day before a game.

Honestly part of me figured there wouldn't be a lot of sales cause most people that were already going to go weren't gonna sell their tickets for this one but the broker factor's kicking in since obviously they have tickets to sell. They'll probably make a killing on this game.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I got tickets in 132 last night as soon as our game ended for $23.50. Cheapest there now is over $70. Seats in the 200s were $7.99. Cheapest now are $30. Also, tons of seats for the playoffs were released in all areas.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Now the cheapest pair of any kind on StubHub (after fees) is $50 apiece. Guess I got in just in time before the real boom.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
More playoff tickets released. 100s and 200s for decent prices.
If you are going to the game tomorrow and are interested in going to the playoffs you might want to stop by the box office and check on availability. You may very well get lucky. Had a friend who got into the cup final in 2012 via the box office.

Tarkir66

May 25, 2012
NJ
Anyone interested in a single in section 11 for tonight?
2 different people have flaked out on me today.
I paid $65 for it on Monday. Asking $40.
I can forward the ticket to you via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany