HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Tickets are under $25 for the game tonight on Stubhub as of 3:35pm.

Must have had some people decide to drop out last minute because I made a nice profit on my regular seats after receiving a pair of freebies from someone. Probably the same people who complain they can never make money on their tickets, because they are stupid and try to sell day of game..

Reactions: Satans Hockey

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Must have had some people decide to drop out last minute because I made a nice profit on my regular seats after receiving a pair of freebies from someone. Probably the same people who complain they can never make money on their tickets, because they are stupid and try to sell day of game..

I couldn't figure out this game and why it tanked on the secondary like it did. Prices held around $45-$50 for get-ins until this morning when they started to plummet. Just over 400 seats on SH went unsold when I checked during intermission.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I went to the Mascot Madness skate, it was really well done, the skate on the practice rink was great and all the mascots skating around were awesome. Kudos to them and the Devils on a really fun event.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Single game tickets for the first two rounds of the playoffs went on-sale this morning. Just go to ticketmaster.

STH can get a discount by entering in their account number.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Looks like some tix were released for the Rags game tomorrow.

Hope Devils fans unlist their tix on TE and SH and actually attend the game themselves.

We've been waiting to be in this position for a long time .

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Looks like some tix were released for the Rags game tomorrow.

Hope Devils fans unlist their tix on TE and SH and actually attend the game themselves.

We've been waiting to be in this position for a long time .

100% agree.

I think the Yankees playing at 4pm tomorrow may cause some Ranger fans to stay home too.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
100% agree.

I think the Yankees playing at 4pm tomorrow may cause some Ranger fans to stay home too.

I know its a home opener but there are over 80 Yankee home games left.
Plus, it's supposed to rain tomorrow so it may get postponed again

Hope Devils/Yankees fans decide to go to Newark tomorrow.

We can easily make it 90% red and black tomorrow.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Them missing the playoffs is what's going to cause a lot of them to stay home. All the casuals jump off the bandwagon when that happens.

A bunch of them just like showing up at Devil games even when the Rangers aren't playing to be *****, but I do think this'll be the best crowd breakdown at a Devil-Ranger game since Game 6.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
There's usually 3 or more Rangers sucks chants at any given game but I noticed at the NYI game on Saturday there was maybe only one all night. I think everyone was too tense to bother at the time but I'm sure they'll get all caught up on Tuesday.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
A bunch of them just like showing up at Devil games even when the Rangers aren't playing to be *****, but I do think this'll be the best crowd breakdown at a Devil-Ranger game since Game 6.

I think most of them that already had tix will show up, some will sell though (check TE and SH)

Plus Devils fans always bring Rags fans with them to games which I have never done going back to the 80s.

Balcony tix in the $80s right now in 117 and even in attack twice 101 or 107.

maybe prices drop a little tomorrow but IMO prob not that much.

Last edited:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
There's usually 3 or more Rangers sucks chants at any given game but I noticed at the NYI game on Saturday there was maybe only one all night. I think everyone was too tense to bother at the time but I'm sure they'll get all caught up on Tuesday.
The amazing thing about that is who the opponent was. That chant literally unites both sets of fans in hatred of the rags.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The amazing thing about that is who the opponent was. That chant literally unites both sets of fans in hatred of the rags.

Yep, I've joined in plenty of times in the chicken dance Rags suck chant at the NVMC over the years when the Devils played out there.

IMO, one Rags suck chant per period suffices at non Rags games.

In Rags games it depends on the night.

The 2nd part of the chant, FS, should be scrapped for good, it's as low class and foul as you can get.

Reactions: Unknown Caller

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
I think most of them that already had tix will show up, some will sell though (check TE and SH)

Plus Devils fans always bring Rags fans with them to games which I have never done going back to the 80s.

Balcony tix in the $80s right now in 117 and even in attack twice 101 or 107.

maybe prices drop a little tomorrow but IMO prob not that much.

It’s spring break so I wanted to take my 5 year old, but I’m better off just saving coin and taking him to the Leafs game or hopefully a playoff game.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
1 ticket for sale in section 231, row 6, seat 14, for $80 if anyone wants. it's a bit cheaper than the seats they're selling on ticketmaster in that section

it was part of the patty pack, but my sister, who has 2 seats as a STH, has a seat open for Tues, so i'm trying to sell this one off.

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
From my research this morning, Devils magic number is 4, and the Panthers can't lose more than 1 of their 5 games remaining so with us having a 7 point cushion, we need basically one victory to really put the stoker up the Panther's fireplace. Not going to count my chickens before the Easter eggs hatch, but pretty sure we are in, just going to depend on if we are the 1st or 2nd WC. Popped for our game 1 tickets this morning and then going to see how the rest of the deal goes.

Reactions: OmNomNom

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
From my research this morning, Devils magic number is 4, and the Panthers can't lose more than 1 of their 5 games remaining so with us having a 7 point cushion, we need basically one victory to really put the stoker up the Panther's fireplace. Not going to count my chickens before the Easter eggs hatch, but pretty sure we are in, just going to depend on if we are the 1st or 2nd WC. Popped for our game 1 tickets this morning and then going to see how the rest of the deal goes.

If Florida loses in regulation tonight any type of win tomorrow clinches a playoff birth for us.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Can anyone guesstimate when game one could possibly be? Looking to pick up single game playoff seats...I think game one may start the 11th: so possibly the 14th for home game one?

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
Can anyone guesstimate when game one could possibly be? Looking to pick up single game playoff seats...I think game one may start the 11th: so possibly the 14th for home game one?

Usually there is a day off between games, so if first game of the series is April 11th, then game 2 is the 13th, travel day, home game one for the Devils would be the 15th.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Pink is here the 14th so it definitely wouldn't be until the 15th/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad