HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Said this elsewhere: if you are on the fence about getting playoff tickets act now because on Monday the Southie trash could end up scooping them all up. Do your part to keep Pru Center Masshole free.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean there's never really been a big Bruin fan invasion before, granted we haven't faced them in the playoffs since 2003 but I doubt there's gonna be a big contingent in Newark, especially with likely weeknight times for Games 3 and 4 (assuming Thursday-Saturday for the games in Boston)

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I mean there's never really been a big Bruin fan invasion before, granted we haven't faced them in the playoffs since 2003 but I doubt there's gonna be a big contingent in Newark, especially with likely weeknight times for Games 3 and 4 (assuming Thursday-Saturday for the games in Boston)

Too many of their fans showed up this season. Playoffs, they will up their #'S if we allow it and don't buy tix up tonight or tomorrow

But regardless of who we play hopefully our fans really pack the rink.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just looked at TM for Home games 1 & 2

Too many seats still unsold.
Come on NJD nation, it's been 6 years.
Let's step it up .

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Just looked at TM for Home games 1 & 2

Too many seats still unsold.
Come on NJD nation, it's been 6 years.
Let's step it up .

Just checked it out this morning for Game 1 and it seems most are resale. Lowest price BEFORE fees is $74 to sit in 208.

Round1Game1.PNG

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just checked it out this morning for Game 1 and it seems most are resale. Lowest price BEFORE fees is $74 to sit in 208.

View attachment 111747

Looks like the main broker, DTI has a LOT of seats in their grasp .
And at highly inflated prices as usual.

The Devils prefer to sell Playoff Strips to fans and are definitely holding back inventory right now from TM .

Hopefully DTI lowers their pricing because if they don't we will see chunks of empty seats as many fans will be priced out.

This happened at the recent Rags game and a few others where there was high demand but the broker DTI is greedy and out of touch with reality .

But, IMO, demand is high and our fans want to go to these games and support this team.

Reactions: NJDevils7

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Looks like the main broker, DTI has a LOT of seats in their grasp .
And at highly inflated prices as usual.

The Devils prefer to sell Playoff Strips to fans and are definitely holding back inventory right now from TM .

Hopefully DTI lowers their pricing because if they don't we will see chunks of empty seats as many fans will be priced out.

This happened at the recent Rags game and a few others where there was high demand but the broker DTI is greedy and out of touch with reality .

But, IMO, demand is high and our fans want to go to these games and support this team.
This is a bit dramatic. Fees considered, the secondary market is currently cheaper than the primary.

Does anyone know when playoff strip mobile tickets will be issued?

Last edited:

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
not worried about selling out at this point. have a whole week of people watching playoff hockey and for the series to develop for people to get amped up and buy tickets

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
not worried about selling out at this point. have a whole week of people watching playoff hockey and for the series to develop for people to get amped up and buy tickets

If we're down 0-2 we might not sell out game three without some heavy ticket dumping and discounting.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Well, let's really hope that is not the case for more reasons than attendance....

Just over 2700 tickets on stubhub and I'm sure the team is holding some seats back on the primary. That's a lot of seats to move regardless of what the series will be come Monday night. I would imagine if we come home with the series tied we're better off winning Thursday to help boost sales going into the weekend.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just over 2700 tickets on stubhub and I'm sure the team is holding some seats back on the primary. That's a lot of seats to move regardless of what the series will be come Monday night. I would imagine if we come home with the series tied we're better off winning Thursday to help boost sales going into the weekend.

Yep, winning is so important but let's hope our fans show faith and buy tix this week ahead of the series.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
This is a bit dramatic. Fees considered, the secondary market is currently cheaper than the primary.

Does anyone know when playoff strip mobile tickets will be issued?

I haven't looked at Stub hub but on TM/TE, the red resale seats are at much higher prices than the blue primary seats.

That broker DTI is gauging

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Looks like the $5 & $9 parking over on Court St and Broad St respectively aren't available for the playoffs - at least not yet (hopefully). Anyone know if these lots open for Devils playoff games? Yeah, I know, 2012 and all, but still. :D

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Looks like the $5 & $9 parking over on Court St and Broad St respectively aren't available for the playoffs - at least not yet (hopefully). Anyone know if these lots open for Devils playoff games? Yeah, I know, 2012 and all, but still. :D

I have been parking at the lot on Court Street all season. Actually, more often that not, I have been getting free street parking right on Court Street right in front of that lot

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I haven't looked at Stub hub but on TM/TE, the red resale seats are at much higher prices than the blue primary seats.

That broker DTI is gauging
TicketExchange is much more controlled, from what I understand. I don't think the seller has much flexibility in terms of what they ask for.

But Stubhub has tons of uppers for both games in large blocks for under $70 each (after fees).

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Uppers that are in the $50's at the box office for Game 4 are $70s on stubhub, so it's not the best at the moment
Are you referring to the $50 box office tickets that are $75 with fees?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but it seems like you're saying brokers are pricing people out when they're actually offering cheaper tickets than the box office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad