HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Got a ticket for game 1 at the box office for $59, so if you are at the game or are going to be near the box office in the next few days and need head on over.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Crowd was definitely tense until the team gave them something to cheer for. Thrilled to be back in the playoffs. I really hope they can sell out the building in the first round without discounting but at those prices I wouldn't be surprised if the team dumps tixs on the secondary like they did for the final few home games at a discount. The playoff map currently looks like a midweek November game with the amount to choose from.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Crowd was definitely tense until the team gave them something to cheer for. Thrilled to be back in the playoffs. I really hope they can sell out the building in the first round without discounting but at those prices I wouldn't be surprised if the team dumps tixs on the secondary like they did for the final few home games at a discount. The playoff map currently looks like a midweek November game with the amount to choose from.

The only potential dud matchups for weekday ticket sales would be either Tampa or Columbus. Pittsburgh, Boston and the Caps should all be fine given the local factor and at least a couple of decent rivalries there. You would hope they wouldn't have trouble selling out their first playoff series in six years, especially given there'll be time to sell tickets since they'll probably start on the road but of course they'll do something stupid like price the upper corners $100 at BO price and then have to scramble for last-minute discount sales and incognito StubHub sales.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

I think a lot of fans didn't even check out getting seats yet until we clinched.

Reactions: Colin226

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

There were reps on the concourse after the game giving away 10% off discount coupons for the playoff tickets. The phones are gonna be hit HARD the next few days.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Still can't believe out of all the people I could have behind me I had 3 morons who didn't want to stand for the final 60 seconds of the game. Didn't look like they were Devils fans and it was the first time they ever sat behind me but I sure hope they never come back. f*** them.

Reactions: SETHROLLINS

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
Got our hard tickets in the mail 2 hours before we left to clinch the game. Glad I wasn't a damn jinx! And yeah the place was nervous as anything the 1st period, especially after we outshot the hell out of them and still left down 1-0

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Got our hard tickets in the mail 2 hours before we left to clinch the game. Glad I wasn't a damn jinx! And yeah the place was nervous as anything the 1st period, especially after we outshot the hell out of them and still left down 1-0

Woah! Did you request them? How do they look?

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Still can't believe out of all the people I could have behind me I had 3 morons who didn't want to stand for the final 60 seconds of the game. Didn't look like they were Devils fans and it was the first time they ever sat behind me but I sure hope they never come back. **** them.

Lol f*** that. Did they ask you to sit? I would have just said no...

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Lol **** that. Did they ask you to sit? I would have just said no...

Yeah they did but I kept standing and I snapped back after the 4th time cause they started getting rude and so I said everyone else in the entire building is standing, it's 60 seconds to go and it's been 6 years since playoffs you can f***ing stand. I really try to curb my cursing at games but I said quite a few. It was odd cause they weren't Devils fans and didn't look like Leafs fans either, they probably were Ranger fans in their later 20s/early 30s. I wasn't standing or being an asshole all game so it was random. After I said what I had to say I turned back to the ice and celebrated even louder, they were gone when I turned back around after the 3 stars. f*** them, hope they never come back.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I mean unless disabled or something, who stays in their seat when an entire arena is standing? OK fine sit but don't bellyache about it if you do

The very definition of "you're doing it wrong"

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
Woah! Did you request them? How do they look?
They are nothing special, just typical Ticketmaster stock like you would get when you order tickets for a concert, but they do have the Round 1 Home Game 1 on them so. When I went to order them it asked if I wanted them mailed as well as mobile so I went with it and paid for the shipping. It's my son's first ever playoff game so wanted something to make it a keepsake. Hopefully a W and a victory puck can be added to it...lol

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
I mean unless disabled or something, who stays in their seat when an entire arena is standing? OK fine sit but don't bellyache about it if you do

The very definition of "you're doing it wrong"
Heck, my 5 year old was standing and had enough sense to know that if he had a hard time seeing to watch the "big TV" as he calls it. I mean c'mon, even a toddler had enough common sense to know something exciting was going on, let's stand!

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
They are nothing special, just typical Ticketmaster stock like you would get when you order tickets for a concert, but they do have the Round 1 Home Game 1 on them so. When I went to order them it asked if I wanted them mailed as well as mobile so I went with it and paid for the shipping. It's my son's first ever playoff game so wanted something to make it a keepsake. Hopefully a W and a victory puck can be added to it...lol

Ahhh I'm assuming you bought a single game and not the strips? Either way definitely a cool keepsake for you and your son. I had emailed in about requesting hard tixs for the strips that came with my season tickets but my rep hasn't gotten back to me.

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
Ahhh I'm assuming you bought a single game and not the strips? Either way definitely a cool keepsake for you and your son. I had emailed in about requesting hard tixs for the strips that came with my season tickets but my rep hasn't gotten back to me.
Seems to me the reps don't call anyone back anymore...lol...

Yeah we went with the single game because we just couldn't pop for 3 strips for both financial and time reasons. Hell, I am lucky to get out to this week's two games in the middle of tax season! Lol...but not to fear...have my eye on Cup Final Home Game 1 tickets...

Who is your rep?

Reactions: megajake

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm hoping for $1 hot dogs from 5:30 - 6:30 for Home Game 1

Do something to get people in the building early.

Will PJ Ryan's be open next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad